Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov vs. Algieri Set, 6/14 At Nassau Coliseum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Algieri is a good boxer but is unproven, he simply hasn't faced anybody of note.

This a wierd venue to hold the fight, they are banking on Algieri and maybe the russian population in Brooklyn.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Algieri is a good boxer but is unproven, he simply hasn't faced anybody of note.

This a wierd venue to hold the fight, they are banking on Algieri and maybe the russian population in Brooklyn.
      Also Andrade fans from RI

Comment

Disgusted by Provo. Blatantly ducked Rios like a chicken. The warrior rep went right out the window into a trash can.

Rooting for Algieri.

Comment

I was going to say I would think they would go after the NY Russian population, because Provodnikov is the headliner and they really need to build him a base. Algeiri might be able to bring a bit being a local guy and Andrade is fairly close to his home territory where he has fought a bunch.

Comment

Iam surprised no one has said that this fight belongs on friday night fights, since both fighters have made their mark fighting on espn2 .

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Also Andrade fans from RI
              Probably. There is nothing to do around the Nassau Coliseum

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Disgusted by Provo. Blatantly ducked Rios like a chicken. The warrior rep went right out the window into a trash can.

Rooting for Algieri.
                Bradley then Alvarado... I'm sure he's scared of flat footed azz Rios..right. Anyways Rios doesn't deserve a shot at another title coming off 2 losses. So I take it you love every single opponent GGG faces??

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Rooting for Algieri.
                  Chill the fuck out. Provodnikov just had two wars with Bradley and Alverado. He'd earned an easier fight for his first defense. If he continues to fight sub par competition, then we can talk.

I always laugh at people like this.

Comment

Garbage fight.

Comment

is the undercard andrade-rose, thats a good fight.

provo-algeri is kind of lame

i saw algeri on FNF, wasnt too impressed at all

Comment

Working...
                      X