No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola: "Mayweather beats a Prime Julio Cesar Chavez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Arreola: "Mayweather beats a Prime Julio Cesar Chavez"

What do you guys think? I personally agree with "The Nightmare's" opinion.

That would be a really good fight. I'd call it about 50-50 at 135. Maybe 55-35 Mayweather.

Comment

good fight man, 50/50

Ill lean towards Chavez, he can close the distance like no one else.

Comment

This is a tough one to call,,,, if its chavez from 85-88 i like his chances but its pretty much a 50/50 fight

Comment

Arreola about to get his Mexicaness revoked

Comment

At 135 Chavez would do a hell of a lot better than Chavez's long time sparring partner Jose Luis Castillo did.

Chavez UD.

Comment

Can't sign off on that without great hesitation. If he's thinking in terms of the success that Whitaker and Taylor had against Chavez and he's associating Floyd with those two I think he has a bad equation. I also think he's overlooking the success Castillo had against Mayweather punching his way in which is the correct way to fight him. Few did that better than Julio Cesar Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                good fight man, 50/50

Ill lean towards Chavez, he can close the distance like no one else.
                Key. ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Can't sign off on that without great hesitation. If he's thinking in terms of the success that Whitaker and Taylor had against Chavez and he's associating Floyd with those two I think he has a bad equation. I also think he's overlooking the success Castillo had against Mayweather punching his way in which is the correct way to fight him. Few did that better than Julio Cesar Chavez.
                  and throw in the fact that chavez was past prime in both the taylor and def the pernell fight..
                  Chavez was a beast at 130-135, but just a really good fighter by 1989 at 140

the chavez that fought taylor and pernell would lose a clear UD to floyd IMO

Comment

Oh he done did it now

Comment

Working...
                    X