Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Faragon Scheduled To Headline Bill in Staten Island

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Faragon Scheduled To Headline Bill in Staten Island

Mikey Faragon, the 16-0 junior welterweight, whom his promoter compares to a modern-day Arturo Gatti, is scheduled to headline a card on Jan. 19 in Staten Island, NY at the Hilton Garden Inn, the same site that hosted Teddy Atlas’ annual charity dinner on Thursday, according to his promoter, Greg Cohen. Faragon, from Guilderland, NY, last fought on Aug. 5, stopping Ira Terry in the second round with a series of body shots. Cohen may also have Faragon, 24, fight again in December if a date opens up. [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see, I know Mike and his family and wish him the best.

Comment

NOT Arturo Gatti

This kid is NOT Arturo Gatti at all, I'm from upstate and boxed amateur for a few years, he never has exciting fights. I have seen 3 of his pro fights and they aren't exciting or entertaining at all. He has a bum ready to go in rd 2 and never turned up the heat. He doesn't have that third gear, hopefully he does now. I would love to see a local kid become great.. but his promoter is disrespecting Arturo by comparing the two.

Comment

Working...
      X