Collapse
No announcement yet.

It seems like a lot of people are confused about "global warming"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you seem to enjoy masturbating to "names".. here's more.

There is too much conflict here for "the science to be settled"...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...l-warming.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      Since you seem to enjoy masturbating to "names".. here's more.

There is too much conflict here for "the science to be settled"...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...l-warming.html
      So pick a name off your "list"... We'll all look up his/her credentials and what he's/she's done to contribute to the field of climatology.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJoker View Post
        So pick a name off your "list"... We'll all look up his/her credentials and what he's/she's done to contribute to the field of climatology.
        Oh good. "The Joker" from BS is going to do background checks on scientists to make sure their up to speed, lol...

You can read can't you? Pick whatever names you want. You should be bright enough to understand that no matter what you come back with, I won't respect, believe or trust.

So have at it.

You're fighting a losing battle. You wanna pay carbon taxes and shut down progress for a problem that doesn't exist?

Go right ahead pal. Throw your money and standard of living away. I'll be laughing at you from my air conditioned home.

Comment

Globabl warming is a ploy by electric, and efficent "Green" companys to make bank. They are no better then the oil folk.

Comment

If you believe in man made global warming, you hate science and technology. Because the cures being proposed to end man made global warming is an end to rationality, progress and technological innovation.

Its there to stunt growth and destroy the standard of living of anyone who is not an oligarch.

If you support fraudulent man made global warming theory, you are taking the position of the oligarchy who resents you and you are taking a stand against truth and rationality.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
              Globabl warming is a ploy by electric, and efficent "Green" companys to make bank. They are no better then the oil folk.
              Very concise and eloquent. Exactly right.

BTW, what did you think of my diagram? Genius right?

Comment

Very concise and eloquent. Exactly right.

BTW, what did you think of my diagram? Genius right?
                I couldn't have done better myself.

Comment

Without this global warming theory, I wonder how many clientolgists would be out of work or receive no more funding?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Without this global warming theory, I wonder how many clientolgists would be out of work or receive no more funding?
                    Shut up scum. You're filth. Don't you ever question your masters again.

****ing jackass.

Dumb son of a *****, piece of crap *******. Bucket of maggot evil. Dumbass.
                    You are trash, you are scum, you're as bad as Hitler, you're as bad as Stalin, get the American stickers off your car.

Filth.

Comment

Yes they are. They're attributing it to co2.

The fluctuation has to do with sunspot activity. My diagram proves this.

Higher activity=Medieval Warm Period
                      Lower activity=Little Ice age...

http://www.windows2universe.org/sun/...t_history.html
                      so fewer sun spots colder earth more sun spots warmer earth?

how does that make sense when sun spots out put less heat so if there are fewer sun spots then the result would be a greater heat output from the sun, and more sun spots would mean the sun would be putting out less heat.

this also dosnt correspond with us being in a time of very low sunspot activity similar to the cold Maunder Minimum and un usually hot summers.

CO2 is bad, co2 can remain in the atmosphere for tens of thousands of years and the only way for it to be removed is for it to disperse or turn to energy for plants.

plants like plankton asorb the co2 turn it to oxygen then die fall to the bottom of the ocean then tun to rock were its trapped away for thousands of years till platechtonics sends that dead plankton into the earths mantel and eventually out a volcano.

the key factor in this cycle is that in the time it takes the co2 to go from plankton food to volcano smoke almost the same amount has naturally dispersed from our atmosphere. the rate that we are creating co2 it will just escalate and escalate with the ppm growing much faster then its dropping till there are no plants and the earth is covered in volcanoes due to the warming.
                      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 06-03-2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X