Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think manny pacquiao takes steroids? (sorry another steroid thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people think manny pacquiao takes steroids? (sorry another steroid thread)

If you think he takes steroids, state that you think this and why you think this in a post.

All these accusations and **** and no one here even knows what steroids do.

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    If you think he takes steroids, state that you think this and why you think this in a post.

Like I said in a prior thread :

I’m Puerto Rican and I humbly eat my crow pie with Cotto’s defeat. I TRULY believe Manny is a just a special fighter with tremendous ability please leave it at that. These steroid accusations are getting way out of hand without any concrete proof indicating otherwise. So please let the man receive his accolades for his great accomplishment(s).

Peace.

Comment

As hes aged..hes gotten faster...bigger...stronger and has had better punch resistance all the while moving up and fighting BIGER fighters.

Oh and his head and fists jsut dont seem to stop growing.

Comment

That is no different then talking bad about Fidel Castro in Cuba.

Comment

Mr boat buyer's cocksuckers are bitter.

But these roid threads are funny. Everybody who likes Pac needs to just chill and enjoy the ****. This is like when all the mafia threads or avoiding threads blew up the board.

Comment

Because he wins. To most people in here if you win you are either on steroids or the opponent was shot, weight drained, damaged goods, etc......

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
              As hes aged..hes gotten faster...bigger...stronger and has had better punch resistance all the while moving up and fighting BIGER fighters.

Oh and his head and fists jsut dont seem to stop growing.
              Oh please, the ''head'' **** again .

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Mr boat buyer's cocksuckers are bitter.

But these roid threads are funny. Everybody who likes Pac needs to just chill and enjoy the ****. This is like when all the mafia threads or avoiding threads blew up the board.
                i love you mangler babez .

Comment

brian kenny has a theory on that.

on his radio show he said something along the lines when people see something incredible or great they don't want to believe it and they naturally tries to come up with excuses and reasons for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    That is no different then talking bad about Fidel Castro in Cuba.
                    But that is completely irrelevant

Comment

Working...
                    X