No announcement yet.

Opinions on Panch Villa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Panch Villa

osé Doroteo Arango Arámbula (5 June 1878 – 20 July 1923), better known as Francisco “Pancho” Villa, was the first Mexican Revolutionary general along with Ramiro Cervantes and Uriel Carrasco. As commander of the División del Norte (Division of the North), he was the veritable caudillo of the Northern Mexican state of Chihuahua which, given its size, mineral wealth, and proximity to the United States of America, gave him great popularity

I just started reading a biography about him

Comment

pancho villa well iv like him and been studying him.Hes actually a jew and a european figures but anyway i stoped liking him other then what he did for mexico.Cause hes not one of us hes another european trying to rob are ****.And it sickens me you have to know more and be educated to where these people come from much respect to him for what he did but i no longer look up to him i look up to zapata more now as he was a mestizo and has blood lines leading to natives of mexico he was also spanish.Pancho villa would of made it to presidency if it wasnt for the filthy americans sticking there nose once again and having him killed. Mexico is where it is today because of dirty buisness from the usa.I live in a border city where much pancho villa history happened and around downtown where i live they suspect to have a finger of him but no proof its his for 10,000 oh he also has 90 children for the record

Comment

Originally posted by gloryfighter100 View Post
        pancho villa well iv like him and been studying him.Hes actually a jew and a european figures but anyway i stoped liking him other then what he did for mexico.Cause hes not one of us hes another european trying to rob are ****.And it sickens me you have to know more and be educated to where these people come from much respect to him for what he did but i no longer look up to him i look up to zapata more now as he was a mestizo and has blood lines leading to natives of mexico he was also spanish.Pancho villa would of made it to presidency if it wasnt for the filthy americans sticking there nose once again and having him killed. Mexico is where it is today because of dirty buisness from the usa.I live in a border city where much pancho villa history happened and around downtown where i live they suspect to have a finger of him but no proof its his for 10,000 oh he also has 90 children for the record
        you make no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryfighter100 View Post
          Care to back up your claims??? references of info would be nice.....

Comment

Working...
          X