Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tremors 3 + 4

Comment

28 weeks later.

First was dope, second one was kinda half ass.

Comment

Anyone mention Goldmember?

**** that **** sucked ass.

It was like: Lets take everything good about the first 2, recycle it, but not make it funny. (Probably the only time ever I wanted to smack Beyonce in the face)

Comment

LOL at people saying Dumb and Dumberer. U really got angry at that? Like the first was some epic cinematic event that shouldnt have been messed with. lol.

Godfather 3 was poor compared to the first 2, and imo unnecessary. The Exorcist 2 was the worst sequel ever, but so spectacularly bad it was good.

The only sequel that kinda irritates me is Aliens. Great film if it wasnt for that ****ing little annoying kid, Newt, and the other clichés. They cheapen what should of been an epic.

Comment

And Land of the Dead. What a pile of utter ****. Romero should have left the trilogy alone. SMFH!

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              LOL at people saying Dumb and Dumberer. U really got angry at that? Like the first was some epic cinematic event that shouldnt have been messed with. lol.

Godfather 3 was poor compared to the first 2, and imo unnecessary. The Exorcist 2 was the worst sequel ever, but so spectacularly bad it was good.

The only sequel that kinda irritates me is Aliens. Great film if it wasnt for that ****ing little annoying kid, Newt, and the other clichés. They cheapen what should of been an epic.

Comment

lol. lil b1tch.

Comment

awesome choices fellas...maggie UUGHHHH....

superman 4 and friday 13 part 5...ah man those really piss me off...wtf!! exactly how the f**k is the killer not jason.....

iron man 2 pissd me off because damn CHEADLE was war machine...WTF!!

Comment

How about the exorcist

Comment

Working...
                    X