No announcement yet.

Eddie Chambers could "Chris Byrd" Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Chambers could "Chris Byrd" Vitali

Chambers defense is too good, Adamek hardly landed anything fighting against a one armed man. Chambers pull counter is world class too. Put him in with Vitali there's no way he's getting KO'd like Adamek did, I think his defense could cause Vitali to get injured from missing (like he did against Byrd) and that could be another RTD on his record.

I'd like to see Chambers vs Vitali. To me Chambers showed the more impressive boxing skills in the Adamek fight, the problem was that his injured arm meant he couldn't throw his left much at all (as you can clearly see from the fight he virtually stopped throwing it altogether after the injury).
    It's a real possibilty, I agree.
    37.50%
    No, Chambers couldn't do what Byrd did to Vitali.
    62.50%

The thing is,

Chris Byrd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eddie Chambers.

Comment

Vitali's style is a lot more difficult to predict, he's an unorthodox boxer so I don't see Chamber's defense being really effective against the Ukrainian.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        The thing is,

Chris Byrd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eddie Chambers.
        not really, Chambers hits harder than Byrd.

Comment

Eddie Chambers sucks. Always has, always will.

I remember some crazy Klitschko fan tell me that Ali would be reduced to Eddie Chambers in this era........seriously.

Chris Byrd was a solid, good HW. The fact that he was one of the top HW's in his era just says a lot about the HW's since the Lewis-Bowe-Holyfield-Moorer era ended. But Byrd would be a solid HW in most all era's.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

I remember some crazy Klitschko fan tell me that Ali would be reduced to Eddie Chambers in this era........seriously.

Chris Byrd was a solid, good HW. The fact that he was one of the top HW's in his era just says a lot about the HW's since the Lewis-Bowe-Holyfield-Moorer era ended. But Byrd would be a solid HW in most all era's.
            great post..

chambers really is garbage. the man has fast hands and his power is good but nothing special, thats it. his skills are terrible, just bcuz the HW division is worse than terrible he looks halfway decent against some guys. still theres nothing impressive about his skills.

aside from power byrd is on another level from chambers in every area. h2h byrd would pitch a shut out.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Chambers defense is too good, Adamek hardly landed anything fighting against a one armed man. Chambers pull counter is world class too. Put him in with Vitali there's no way he's getting KO'd like Adamek did, I think his defense could cause Vitali to get injured from missing (like he did against Byrd) and that could be another RTD on his record.

I'd like to see Chambers vs Vitali. To me Chambers showed the more impressive boxing skills in the Adamek fight, the problem was that his injured arm meant he couldn't throw his left much at all (as you can clearly see from the fight he virtually stopped throwing it altogether after the injury).

Wtf are you talking about? You're hoping Vitali would hurt himself and gove up again?

Do you seriously think Byrd was winning that fight?

And what Dom said eddie would get shutout by chris byrd.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

for 202lbs HW he has done quite well. hes fought povetkin, brock, guinn, wladimir, adamek, peter, rossy twice. chris byrd is better then chambers.

Comment

I saw the Byrd Vitali fight and Byrd did nothing at all to Vitali. He quit because of a shoulder injury due to intense pain and worry about permanent damage to the shoulder. He was beating Byrd easily before the injury and Byrd was way behind on all three score cards when Vitali quit. Byrd was lucky Vitali hurt his shoulder because it was the only way he could ever beat Vitali. Wladimir beat Byrd easily twice and most people considered Vitali better than Wladimir at that time . If Chambers can't beat Adamek then he has little chance of beating Vitali who is soon to be 41 years old and retired. Just my opinion.

Comment

The hell are you guys talking about? You are wondering if Chambers could be losing a fight to Vitali and hope he tears his rotator cuff? Byrd was losing that fight.
                    Last edited by MC Paul Barman; 06-18-2012, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X