No announcement yet.

Now I see what Floyd fans are talking about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I see what Floyd fans are talking about

The double standards.... Floyd didn't did a single thing wrong in the entire fight, and people are trying to lynch this dude.

While ortiz on the other hand clearly headbutted and rabbit punched this guy the entire fight, and he gets a roar of applause for getting knocked out, and nobody seems to care about how dirty he was last night. Ortiz put on a disgusting and humiliating performance.

bump for justice

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      The double standards.... Floyd didn't did a single thing wrong in the entire fight, and people are trying to lynch this dude.

While ortiz on the other hand clearly headbutted and rabbit punched this guy the entire fight, and he gets a roar of applause for getting knocked out, and nobody seems to care about how dirty he was last night. Ortiz put on a disgusting and humiliating performance.

Gotta respect you for this, at least you kept it real....

Its so obvious, and when you look at MERCHANT AFTER TEH FIGHT, HE WANTS TO CALL FLOYD ON A LEGAL PUNCH, BUT LOOK HOW GENEROUS HE WAS WITH ORTIZ'S OBVIOUS HEADBUTTING.

GARCIA COMPLAINED THAT FLOYD WAS A DIRTY FIGHTER....

BUT WHO WAS DIRTY???

FLOYD TOLD ALL OF US IN THE MAX KELLERMAN FACEOFF.

THESE SIMPLE X8 WORDS...

1.) YOU 2.) MAKE 3.) A 4.) MISTAKE 5.) YOU 6.) GOTS 7.) TO 8.) PAY.

SO COMING FROM A PAC FAN THIS MEANS ALOT.... I AM NOT SURE IF IT'S BLASPHEMY OR NOT, BUT IM GONNA SEND YOU SOME GREEN "K' LOL

Comment

What's funny is when Ortiz went to hug Floyd Floyd was in his stance like they were about to do inside fighting lol. This entire debacle is entertaining.

Comment

I even think Ortiz coudve got up before the count.. but he was like... what's the point..

Maidana hit him with the same exact straight right hand that he didn't see, but maidana hit him harder.

Comment

Working...
          X