No announcement yet.

12 WEEK PLAN by KRIS GETHIN + INSANITY + LES MILLS PUMP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 WEEK PLAN by KRIS GETHIN + INSANITY + LES MILLS PUMP

I am about to do the craziest thing I ever done on fitness.

There is a great program from Bodybuilding.com this is The Complete 12 WEEK PLAN from Kris Gethin, in this plan the main idea is to go to the weight room 3 times per week and the other 4 days from the week you have to do cardio 2 times per day. it is like this:

MONDAY
    Weight room + 20 min cardio

TUESDAY
    20 min cardio, AM & PM

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY
    20 min cardio, AM & PM

FRIDAY

SATURDAY & SUNDAY
    20 min cardio, AM & PM

The 12 week plan is divided into 3 phases, Phase1 5 week, Phase2 4 week, Phase3 3 week, the plan give you a every day weight routine, so you can keep track of it. and based on reviews this is a great program.

The way I am going to implement these 3 programs in 1 is going to take the S H I T out of me, I hope I can make 1 month lol. I am going to base the main program structure on the 12 WEEK PLAN and add the other 2 programs for cardio.

This is the way it is going to look like.

MONDAY
    5:00 AM - INSANITY

6:00 PM - LES MILLS PUMP

7:00 PM - Weight room(ROUTINE FROM 12 WEEK PLAN)

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY
    AM - INSANITY

PM - LES MILLS PUMP

SUNDAY
    OFF

Any commends and suggestions are more than welcome!!! I am getting ready for it, I am going to start on MAY 27th, the reason why is because I am on finals from school so first thing come first.
    Last edited by TKD1; 05-20-2012, 07:21 AM.

I get the impression that getting big is your goal...? In which case, rest days are just as important as workout days.

If cutting is your goal then disregard what I've just said, otherwise you're completely undermining any gains in strength/size with the cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by as646 View Post
      I get the impression that getting big is your goal...? In which case, rest days are just as important as workout days.

If cutting is your goal then disregard what I've just said, otherwise you're completely undermining any gains in strength/size with the cardio.
      Yes and no bro, Let me explain you why, I am 231 right now, I am already big, the reason I decided to do this is because I want to go down to 205 or lower. The 12 WEEK PLAN by it self is great(based on more than 1,000 reviews) and it will help me to get in shape and hit my weight target in 3 month.
      The INSANITY is a K I C K A S S cardio program and you will get great results in 2 month.
      LesMills PUMP I checked the reviews, the videos, the routine and I like, it is not such a HIGH IMPACT CARDIO like INSANITY but it fit just fine in my program.

The reason I put this 3 together is because I want to go for that EXTRA mile to get where I want to be(physical looks, and cardio). I know this is crazy but I want to go for it and give it a try.

Comment

Go beast man, just don't forget your supplements or you may die.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
          Go beast man, just don't forget your supplements or you may die.
          lol, dont worry I already have:
          C4 - preworkout

Volumize - Intraworkout

Syntha6 - protein shake post workout

And Oil fish

I already took a couple of pictures for the before and after so wish me luck... lol

Comment

I remember when this used to be a boxing training forum...

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
              Dude? Do you even lift?

Here, have some oil fish.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                Dude there are a thousand ways to go to ROME. If I want to focus 3 month on my cardio, it does not mean that it wont help my boxing training. I guess you are lost.

Comment

Working...
                X