Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone been brave enough to rewatch Jones - Hopkins 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zhaakal View Post
    I agree that Tarver Hopkins was good but Hopkins Wright?
    "Wake me up, when something happens" -Larry Merchant

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
      "Wake me up, when something happens" -Larry Merchant
      Cmon Larry is always grumpy . Not every fight can be like Morales and Barrera or Gatti Ward..

Comment

Cmon Larry is always grumpy . Not every fight can be like Morales and Barrera or Gatti Ward..
        I like Larry, I think his a funny guy. I cant watch anymore Hopkins fights though, I'm done, finished.

You really enjoyed Hopkins-Tarver?

Comment

I like Larry, I think his a funny guy. I cant watch anymore Hopkins fights though, I'm done, finished.

You really enjoyed Hopkins-Tarver?
          I enjoyed the significance of it. Hopkins coming up in weight to dominate Tarver.

Comment

I enjoyed the significance of it. Hopkins coming up in weight to dominate Tarver.
            Hopkins actually fighting someone bigger than himself? Amazing. It must of been a scary experience, which is why he has never fought another lhw opponent in the last 4 years

Comment

haven't see it and from reading this forum i choose not too

Comment

Hopkins actually fighting someone bigger than himself? Amazing. It must of been a scary experience, which is why he has never fought another lhw opponent in the last 4 years
                Yea Hopkins likes fighting big dudes like DLH, Trinidad and Pavlik .
                But even though Pavlik was smaller, you've gotta give B-Hop a lot of respect becouse he's and old **** and look what he did to Pavlik.

Comment

i havent watched it again.i just remembered a RJJ quote the week of the fight saying "he was still in his prime"lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
                    i havent watched it again.i just remembered a RJJ quote the week of the fight saying "he was still in his prime"lmfao.
                    Yea RJ says something like: Ooooo.. im a about 80% of what i was.

More like 0.8% of what you were Roy.

Comment

Working...
                    X