No announcement yet.

Stop supporting Floyd......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop supporting Floyd......

Floyd May weather is an idiot! Stop supporting him!

Mayweather wants Pacquiao to Sign With His Promotional Company | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1x8oudq

Only way you knew that was if you watched his whole Media Day.

You my friend are obsessed.

There's already enough Floyd hate threads.

Comment

Not at all........

Nope. Not at all. I received an alert about it from my smart phone just now. I am a sports fanatic not a fan. I get alerts about all MAJOR sports. I could care less about watching Floyd train. This further supports my theory that he doesn't want to fight Manny. He is the biggest ducker in boxing history. Mark Breland had more balls than Floyd and he fought like a ****** with gloves on. LoL.

Comment

I got the same alert through bleacher report. Can't say I'm surprised, he's been saying that for the last couple years

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
          Nope. Not at all. I received an alert about it from my smart phone just now. I am a sports fanatic not a fan. I get alerts about all MAJOR sports. I could care less about watching Floyd train. This further supports my theory that he doesn't want to fight Manny. He is the biggest ducker in boxing history. Mark Breland had more balls than Floyd and he fought like a ****** with gloves on. LoL.
          ahahhaa yeah right

Comment

Word.............

Word. I made this thread for all of the idiot Floyd fans who think they know why the fight never happened. Floyd is a control freak and he tries to bully negotiations. **** him! He is a cancer to the sport and has been for years.

Comment

Negotiations went fine with everyone else. Can't take you seriously when you put all the blame on Floyd. Just let it go

Comment

Just received the same alert on my phone. Floyd's losing fans left and right.

Comment

give the fans what they wanna see huh floyd. For years the FANS have been wanting to see the fight between floyd ans Manny. But Floyd Always has a insanley dumb demand or wont compromise with anyone. Its his way or No way.
                  Thats not how its done. Its a power trip. Especially when the guy that WANTS to fight you will beat the living dog shlt out of your coward ass Floyd. Take the challenge Floyd. :ANWOD: Fuking puszy

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
                    Only way you knew that was if you watched his whole Media Day.

You my friend are obsessed.

There's already enough Floyd hate threads.
                    Co-Sign!!!!!!!

These fools must have pretty pathetic lives, if all their boxing rap revolves around and are constantly about Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X