Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Foreman, Mayweather vs Malignaggi? Are You kidding me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Foreman, Mayweather vs Malignaggi? Are You kidding me?

What kind of bull**** is this?

Why in the name of Jesus fuking Christ is Manny bitching out of the fight because of the random tests, if both fighters will undergo the same tests?

**** him being afraid of needles and his stupid superstitions. He is a grown fuking man.

Floyd is right in all of this, your clean and you the best take the test beat Floyd or STFU. I mean Manny can make peoplecome down in weight, he can make catchhweight title fights, but when somebody ask something for him to do that other person is a bicth? Fuk outta here. *******s has been a bunch of hipocrites in this whole situation!!!!

Now to the thread subject why is Floyd Mayweather trying to fight another guy smaller than him in Malignaggi. This is a real Floyd move fight somebody smaller than him that doesnt pose a threat and have a big name. Floyd should be looking to fight the winner of Mosley/Berto. Hell een Cottois a more suitable opponent than Malignaggi. **** is ridiculous really.

And Pacquiao fighting Foreman at 154, but not DLH nor Cotto at 147?Why kind of BS is that? Now I see what *****s where saying, dude cherry picks in desguise. If he is real about figting at 154,he should fight Martinez or Spinks!!

**** this 2,for real. This is why Cotto, Mosley, JMM are My Fav fighters, they just fight without if, buts or whats!!!!

This is a shame to the sport, for real!!

Comment

manny is on something. which is why he gave up $50 million for a bunch of random tests.

Comment

Amen man. This is the type of **** holding the sport back.

The guys you mentioned, Marquez, Mosley, and Cotto...those are the types of guys the sport needs.

This fight got shot down because of the two's egos. That's it, it's all ****ing posturing with neither guy willing to give in. It's ******ed. Manny TRIED to make a compromise, I'll give him that. But at the end of the day, it really is as simple as if you are clean than just take the ****ing tests. There is nothing wrong with proving without a shadow of doubt that you are clean.

I don't think Manny refused to take the tests cause he's juicing, like I said, I think he's just saying "**** you Floyd, I'm just as big of a star as you and I'm not gonna let you push me around".

Both guys are ****ing ******ed.

Comment

don't use our Lord Jesus Christ's name as an expression. It's wrong

Comment

don't be angry..spread love

Comment

i dont get it..floyds taking the same test

Comment

Originally posted by LoveIsHere View Post
                don't be angry..spread love

Hehe. I like this guy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

**** it. I'm tired of these two f@ggots. My most anticipated fight is Lopez and Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    Amen man. This is the type of **** holding the sport back.

The guys you mentioned, Marquez, Mosley, and Cotto...those are the types of guys the sport needs.

This fight got shot down because of the two's egos. That's it, it's all ****ing posturing with neither guy willing to give in. It's ******ed. Manny TRIED to make a compromise, I'll give him that. But at the end of the day, it really is as simple as if you are clean than just take the ****ing tests. There is nothing wrong with proving without a shadow of doubt that you are clean.

I don't think Manny refused to take the tests cause he's juicing, like I said, I think he's just saying "**** you Floyd, I'm just as big of a star as you and I'm not gonna let you push me around".

Both guys are ****ing ******ed.
                    Great Post, this is why Cotto is My fav fighters:

Originally posted by LoveIsHere View Post
                    don't use our Lord Jesus Christ's name as an expression. It's wrong
                    **** Jesus, How about that?

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                    i dont get it..floyds taking the same test
                    Egos, Manny And Floyd have huge egos and think they are teh ****. I hope they both get KTFO in their next fights!!!!!!!(Wont happend though)

Comment

Working...
                    X