No announcement yet.

Men who who like big asses a nutz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men who who like big asses a nutz

Men who who like big asses are nutz. I see some of these ****stars with junk in the trunk and im like..........man! how can anyone favour that than a nice tight ass, if your ass is that big you are almost certain/bound to have cellulite " and that cool fool cause its Friday, oh yeah throw your neighbor hood in the air"

Nah seriously i dont get it, id much rather have bird with a nice firm ass that is not disproportionate to the rest of her body, i think its just an American things myself.

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Men who who like big asses are nutz. I see some of these ****stars with junk in the trunk and im like..........man! how can anyone favour that than a nice tight ass, if your ass is that big you are almost certain/bound to have cellulite " and that cool fool cause its Friday, oh yeah throw your neighbor hood in the air"

Nah seriously i dont get it, id much rather have bird with a nice firm ass that is not disproportionate to the rest of her body, i think its just an American things myself.
    Yep id agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Yep id agree with that.
      A myth created by Americans men because their girl has turned into a porker due to them being American.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Yep id agree with that.
        and Canadian. i would bob for apples in Cherokee's ass!!!!!!!!!!

disclaimer: i would only ever do those personal things to my woman, just in case she reads this.
        Last edited by T.Horton; 09-22-2009, 10:42 AM. Reason: scared of girlfriend

Comment

For me it all matters on how it looks.

i love a nice ass...

for me shape is always MOST important. the size itself doesnt take priority.

I cant lie though...if its got the right shape then bring it on......put her on her hands n knees...throw on the saddle and strap myself in. haha.

especially with latinas.......oh.........my..........GOD! love a latina wit an ass/hips...ooooo my god.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
            For me it all matters on how it looks.

i love a nice ass...

for me shape is always MOST important. the size itself doesnt take priority.

I cant lie though...if its got the right shape then bring it on......put her on her hands n knees...throw on the saddle and strap myself in. haha.

especially with latinas.......oh.........my..........GOD! love a latina wit an ass/hips...ooooo my god.
            yeah, same here. she has got to have shape, she can't look like the kool-aid or michelin man. I can't lie though - there have been one or two straight heifer, pigdogs. alcohol is helluva drug.
            Last edited by T.Horton; 09-22-2009, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Stick to making Mayweather and Klitschko hate threads, sonny.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                A myth created by Americans men because their girl has turned into a porker due to them being American.
                That's only half true. Yes; a lot of it is justification for fucking fatties and fatties being fatties still saying they're hot... But there's also a practical side.

I'm a tit man. I love ****. They're fun to look at, play with, and everything in between... but ass has greater functionality. I don't like big asses; but fucking a flat or bony ass is not enjoyable.

Comment

It's predominantly an American thing. Also; why does buggery only occur in American Prisons?

The American psyche is a bizarre thing. They shoot off guns to show their "Masculinity" yet they'll gladly butt-fuck another male?

As I said: Bizarre.

Comment

Gomez fits the criteria IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X