X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    you're like a broken record.
    I have a dream...

I dream that some day people will be judged on what they do, and skin color will no longer make any difference. I dream that someday, all racism will come to an end, and we can all live together as brothers and sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post
      I have a dream...

I dream that some day people will be judged on what they do, and skin color will no longer make any difference. I dream that someday, all racism will come to an end, and we can all live together as brothers and sisters.
      Damn.... lol.

Comment

If we lived together as brothers and sisters, would me ****in my girl make it incest?

Comment

Back in the days of Jack Johnson, the sportswriters and boxing fans were looking for a great white hope to defeat him and become heavyweight champion.

Now, they have been looking for a great black hope to take away Wladimir Klitschko's titles. First it was Sam Peter (2006-2007), and now the great black hope is David Haye. After Haye, they will be searching for another.

Why couldn't people 100 years ago accept Jack Johnson as champion, and why will they not accept Wladimir Klitschko today? Why do people place so much importance on skin color?
          The reason why they couldn't accept Jack Johnson is because of skin color. The Klitchko's are universally known as the heavyweight champions of the world, just because alot of people don't like his style including me doesn't mean that we don't accept him. Personally I wouldn't care if it was a white, or hispanic, or any other race fighter that takes his titles. I'm sick of Wlad's style of fighting but Vitali is a different story....he comes to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
            If we lived together as brothers and sisters, would me ****in my girl make it incest?
            Not unless she's your blood relative.

I mean "brothers and sisters" in the sense that we're all part of the family of human beings.

Comment

Back in the days of Jack Johnson, the sportswriters and boxing fans were looking for a great white hope to defeat him and become heavyweight champion.

Now, they have been looking for a great black hope to take away Wladimir Klitschko's titles. First it was Sam Peter (2006-2007), and now the great black hope is David Haye. After Haye, they will be searching for another.

Why couldn't people 100 years ago accept Jack Johnson as champion, and why will they not accept Wladimir Klitschko today? Why do people place so much importance on skin color?
              No one other than some of the Klitschko's supporters give a damn about Haye's skin colour.

Comment

Not unless she's your blood relative.

I mean "brothers and sisters" in the sense that we're all part of the family of human beings.
                lol no I'm not that sick.

Comment

great movie.. very funny

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                    No one other than some of the Klitschko's supporters give a damn about Haye's skin colour.
                    No, people want a black heavyweight champion.

If Haye were white, he'd be seen as a joke, and have only a fraction of so many people rooting for him.

That's the truth, but I know people don't want to hear it.

Comment

Who cares about this division anyway???? Hatton is the Great White Hope right now..

Comment

Working...
                      X