No announcement yet.

MiGUEL COTTO GETS KTFO COZ E SUCKS...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harold Lederman View Post
    YOU FAIL cause Harold Lederman said so..

JIM!
    there is no 3 knockdown rule due to the rules of the association of boxing....JIM!

Comment

na remember this.

Comment

Another dumb Brit making us all look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by harold lederman View Post
          you fail cause harold lederman said so..

Jim!
          lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Harold Lederman View Post
            YOU FAIL cause Harold Lederman said so..

JIM!

LOL HAHAHAH! I laugh everytime Lederman does that "Jim!" ****. the OP is an idiot. Look at Cotto's face and tell me that doesn't look like the work of a man who was beat up with loaded gloves. He looks about as bad as Joe Fraiser after his fights with Ali, except Joe Fraiser got hit by a ****LOAD more punches in the face and Ali wasn't cheating.

Man the haters are gonna be crying when Cotto is the undisputed welterweight champ of the world by the end of 09.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

Lol don't stress mate. We don't all tar you guys with the same brush.

Comment

Originally posted by nystate0fm1nd View Post
                LOL HAHAHAH! I laugh everytime Lederman does that "Jim!" ****. the OP is an idiot. Look at Cotto's face and tell me that doesn't look like the work of a man who was beat up with loaded gloves. He looks about as bad as Joe Fraiser after his fights with Ali, except Joe Fraiser got hit by a ****LOAD more punches in the face and Ali wasn't cheating.

Man the haters are gonna be crying when Cotto is the undisputed welterweight champ of the world by the end of 09.
                When he is will he fight PW or spout the company line as usual?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  WTF is the point of this thread?
                  Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  o wowz

another down to earth brit who's just one of the lads that likes nothing better than ah bit o' tele 'n' ah bit of brew.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                    Thanks for showing us what illegal wraps do to boxers.
                    dont forget about the 8oz reyes gloves!

Comment

Jennings is an honest pro and deserves respect for taking this fight lets not forget that.

In the interviews I have seen you can hear it in his voice that he doesn’t quite believe what he is saying. Shame really, however Cotto's mystic has gone. Lets not forget that, coming back from a loss is hard and it will be interesting to see how he reacts, I imagine he will look to destroy Jennings inside 1 or 2 rounds, if he can get to round 5 say maybe that will put some doubt in Cotto's mind? Jennings is a decent boxer but probably lacks the power to really bother Cotto too much.

Jennings is a good domestic to european level fighter, he hasn’t fought anyone near Cotto's class. I wish him all the best out there and that he comes home in one piece. No one gave Honeyghan a chance against Curry so you never know….

Comment

Working...
                      X