Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It really toots my horn that Israel is bombing the **** out of Hamas strongholds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah so the US can pay Israels war tab. No thanks.

Comment

....You target civilians and you get rockets up your ass. Simple as that.

Comment

It doesn't "toot" my horn to see any type of violence. People dying and suffering, there's nothing cool about that.

I feel bad for the people on both sides because they are stuck and can't do anything.

groups like Hamas are holding there populations hostage and Israel has no choice but to defend it's borders.

People that get excited about war and killing have never seen it first hand. When you talk to people that have been in war, the last words you will ever hear out of their mouths are "glory" or "excited".

Fuk those govt's, it's the people i think about.

Comment

As long as Mr. David is safe at home now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            As long as Mr. David is safe at home now.

...Oh yeah, I forgot he was there. I sure hope so.

Comment

I have no knowledge on this subject, but when are these two tarts going to stop going on like a pair of old women?.

It's in the paper every day, shootings and bombings. When are they going to stop, when there's no one left to kill?.

Comment

Hamas is sacrificing its people by lobbing rockets at Israel, knowing they will retaliate and kill more Palestinians. They'll lob rockets at Israel from a hospital and expect Israel to blow them up in retaliation...incuding the hospital.

The Arab world had always frowned upon Palestinians as dogs until Israel was formed. Then they use the Palestinians as an excuse to fight with the Israelites. Thank God Israel has beaten them time and time again.

Comment

Let Israel continue bombing the holy Jihad out of them. Hamas and Hezbollah is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                  X