Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Tony have beat Pac with plaster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Tony have beat Pac with plaster?

I mean Pac admitted he was hurt a couple of times.
    Pac also went 12 rounds with Tony and his face was barely swollen but he did get caught and was mixing it up quite a bit.

So would the outcome be any different?

yea plaster no joke

that **** got to hurt

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      I mean Pac admitted he was hurt a couple of times.
      Pac also went 12 rounds with Tony and his face was barely swollen but he did get caught and was mixing it up quite a bit.

So would the outcome be any different?
      Honestly, why ask a question that really doesn't make any sense at all?

Not being a di*k here, but that is just a dumb question. It's like asking, do you think Manny would have knocked him out of he cracked him with a baseball bat?

kinda stupid being that we know that wasn't ever going to happen.

sorry for the sarcasm, but cum'on.

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post

Not being a di*k here, but that is just a dumb question. It's like asking, do you think Manny would have knocked him out of he cracked him with a baseball bat?

Comment

I think Manny would have definitely gone down and possibly have been KO'd by the body shot. The double uppercut combo Marg landed... I could have seen that putting Manny on dream street, not on his back but on his feet. Kind of how Cotto was at the end of the 10th in his fight with Marg.

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post

Im glad you are familiar with Sarcasm, your only problem is your not very good at recognizing it. You also must not spend too much time on here if you dont see what this question is for and who its directed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              I think Manny would have definitely gone down and possibly have been KO'd by the body shot. The double uppercut combo Marg landed... I could have seen that putting Manny on dream street, not on his back but on his feet. Kind of how Cotto was at the end of the 10th in his fight with Marg.
              I agree.

just for the record before people get all crazy. I didnt really care who won this fight but I predicted what would happen.

Comment

If Margarito used plaster and he is 17-18 pounds more than Pacquiao and Margarito landed those shots in the 6th round that Pacquiao said hurt like hell... Outcome of this fight may have been different!

Comment

Of course!

Look at Marg's "plaster" fights. There was not much force behind those punches, yet Cotto looked like he was hit with a hammer, and it appeared he was going to break Williams in half.

Comment

Working...
                  X