No announcement yet.

wtf! am/pm just punked my 5 bucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf! am/pm just punked my 5 bucks!

so im on my way home, get to the gas station at 12am. place $5 into the cash machine, #10, green button that says "ok". go to the pump, and NOTHING! try a few times and inspect it. i go inside, and as usual these arabs always act all bad with customers, they can never take **** from any one. so after waiting for like 15 minutes, the guy basically says that he cant do anything and to come in tommorow morning and talk to his manager.

ummm...ok? what if i had place 40 or 50 bucks in there, i would have to leave with out them? what if i had to get home and that was all the money i had worth of gas money when my car was completely empty?

wtf just happened? im still kind of like wtf?

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    so im on my way home, get to the gas station at 12am. place $5 into the cash machine, #10, green button that says "ok". go to the pump, and NOTHING! try a few times and inspect it. i go inside, and as usual these arabs always act all bad with customers, they can never take **** from any one. so after waiting for like 15 minutes, the guy basically says that he cant do anything and to come in tommorow morning and talk to his manager.

ummm...ok? what if i had place 40 or 50 bucks in there, i would have to leave with out them? what if i had to get home and that was all the money i had worth of gas money when my car was completely empty?

MAN vs Machine is always a lose, lose situation - and forget about those guys at 7/11 and foreign managers helping you out .... ain't gonna happen. They just end up staring at you with a silly look .....

"And they always say come back tomorrow" just to get you out of their hair and out of the store.

Comment

**** them.................

Comment

im about to go in a little bit. they might say that its just $5 but im pretty sure they would not let me walk in there, grab a bag of beef jerky, and walk out of the store saying "its just $5"...

Comment

Why did you leave? I would have left with plus 5 worth of gas/ slurpee or whatever they sell there. No idea what an AM/PM is.

Comment

im about to go in a little bit. they might say that its just $5 but im pretty sure they would not let me walk in there, grab a bag of beef jerky, and walk out of the store saying "its just $5"...
            do it. balance needs to be served.

Comment

Just tell KING FLAWLESS that his brothers Abdul and Ahkmed stole your 5 bucks, and he will repay you..........

BTW tell King Flawless that his Camel is double parked.............

Comment

alrighty then, they gave me my 5 bucks back. some bull **** about their system being re-newed.

Comment

Working...
                X