Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder rejects 2 million dollar offer to fight Bermane Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deontae should be happy with 2 million where can u fight tow truck drivers making the money he does. Back in the day a fighter was happy just to get a crack at the title and didn't care what he was making cause he had the opportunity to become Champ but people like Floyd and Haymon are ruining the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      Al Haymon is making his clients look like cowards.

http://www.boxingnewsflash.com/news/...ight-stiverne/
      Not surprising u post this BS.
      Smh. Some of u clowns r pathetic. Lol

Comment

I thought it really odd that Roc Nations would throw that kind of money at HW who's really unproven and possibly not a legit talent. If he had the ability to step up I think they would've already as that represents substantial lost income - and when I mean step up, atleast someone between #50-100 ranked. In addition he has that nasty skeleton in his closet from when he pummeled that prostitute (and I'm not talking Charlie Z but that wouldn't help his PR either).

Comment

Looks like somebody spamming a **** Website for traffic. Last update was that the fight was close.

As long as the fight gets done I could give a **** about him turning down Roc Nation offer or what ever

What ever deal fighter have with Haymon to be honest, that is THEIR BUSINESS
          Last edited by sicko; 10-16-2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I thought in Heavyweight title fights each fighter makes at least $20,000,000 each?

Comment

Oh, but I thought Stiverne was scared of Wilder?

King may have stalled for a bit to milk as much from his new champ as possible before he risks him to a good opponent like Wilder.

But if anyone thought for a second Stiverne himself was scared, what rot!

What is the excuse for Wilder rejecting the offer?

Is he scared now?

It's all about money here, don't think for a second it isn't.

Both are well matched opponents and I want to see the fight.

Stiverne is in my books a 2:1 favourite, regardless of the political nonsense!

Comment

Working...
              X