Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the real G? Angel Garcia, Ruben Guerrero, Floyd Mayweather Sr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Of course there is but its just like the crips and bloods on the eastcoast or Midwest, etc. they don't have any history and they're not structure like how it is in CA so that's why I said they claiming something that was started in CA when they live out in Ohio is useless.
    can I claim central coast???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by balcolabcorp View Post
      because every one of you asians, messicans, filipinos, white guys

say that same crap about us black folk crack head. Last time i checked you cant go to jail for smoking crack n being a failure...

But you can go 2 jail for balling n selling that work providing for 6 kids and a mother.......

How can roger or floyd do !crack cocaine! With they success you racists kill me the minute us brothas call yall on it it's we tripping.

Honestly f ya momma's n f all yall last i looked we we dominate you all in boxing for the most part

so i see why yall hate yall want to be black it's okay maybe next lifetime
      See ya later.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Sr. ACTUALLY sold crack, ACTUALLY has been to jail and ACTUALLY gained his reputation from fighting in the streets. His story isn't made up. He is bout that life.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Floyd Mayweather Sr. ACTUALLY sold crack, ACTUALLY has been to jail and ACTUALLY gained his reputation from fighting in the streets. His story isn't made up. He is bout that life.
          Green K on your avatar... damnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

huh??? im sorry were you saying something???

Comment

Floyd Sr is really about that life.

You can tell Angel and Ruben are both fraud and doing the best acting jobs to come off tough.

TBH I think If they wouldn't have been there to separate the two, Floyd Sr. would have handled Floyd Jr. when they had that altercation at the gym.

I would take Floyd Sr over fighters like Zab, and others in a street fight.

I'm black and it's well know that there are black men from a certain era that you just can't **** with....and Floyd Sr fits that to a tee.

Comment

I hadn't read your reply until after I made mine but I see you and I are on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                  Floyd Sr is really about that life.

You can tell Angel and Ruben are both fraud and doing the best acting jobs to come off tough.

TBH I think If they wouldn't have been there to separate the two, Floyd Sr. would have handled Floyd Jr. when they had that altercation at the gym.

I would take Floyd Sr over fighters like Zab, and others in a street fight.

I'm black and it's well know that there are black men from a certain era that you just can't **** with....and Floyd Sr fits that to a tee.
                  Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                  I hadn't read your reply until after I made mine but I see you and I are on the same page.
                  two peas in a pod?????????

Comment

Working...
                  X