Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I'd Match Burns With Overhyped Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    broner is gonna get laughed at when everyone realizes he's fighting someone who's 5 feet tall. the guy on the right's 5'8. the guy on the left is rees. this is gonna be hilarious.

I agree man that's hilarious dude is a midget

Comment

This story is just a cut and paste from Warrens article yesterday. Do people actually get paid for stuff like this?

Comment

Burns is the ONLY guy at 135 worth fighting for Broner, unless Gamboa is possible. If Burns doesn’t take it, Broner may need to go up to 140 where he finds A LOT more competition: D. Garcia, Khan, Rios, Matthysse, Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by GAR1680-Boxing View Post
          Burns is the ONLY guy at 135 worth fighting for Broner, unless Gamboa is possible. If Burns doesn’t take it, Broner may need to go up to 140 where he finds A LOT more competition: D. Garcia, Khan, Rios, Matthysse, Alvarado.
          Nah. He won't be moving up anytime soon. He needs to maintain his zero as long as he can as per Haymon/GBP's instruction. Much like Berto, Canelo, Trout, etc. etc. But he'll soon run out of opponents with five fans in no time.

I'd like to see him take on boring guys like Vasquez and Abril. I'd like to see how he would tackle Vasquez's running and Abril's clinching.

Wonder why he didn't respond to Vasquez's challenge.

Comment

Shut up Warren I'm not buying it

Comment

I like Burns, but his style is tailor made for Broner.

I would hate to see an exciting fighting like him become irrelevant.

Comment

I kind of understand Warren's reluctance to take Burns across to the 'states for the fight. Here, in the UK, it would sell out a 20k venue; would it do the same across the pond? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  That's the way to do it, price yourself out when the fight can be made but then when it's unavailable start talking crap. Smh
                  exactly!!!

Comment

LOL typical Frank Warren.

Soon as the fight is signed he opens his fat mouth. The guy's a joke of a promoter.

He can't be taken seriously when he says Burns & Clev are just one win away from stardom.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
                      This story is just a cut and paste from Warrens article yesterday. Do people actually get paid for stuff like this?
                      I was thinking the same thing. Com'on boxingscene you guys are getting lady.

Comment

Working...
                      X