Collapse
No announcement yet.

pac/marquez 4 ppv numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good number for manny. I guess 1.25 is mannys ceiling. I know who can help him sell more.

Comment

Pac made about 18-20 million after taxes, trainer fees, etc. Marquez prolly made about 8-10 million out the door.

Because of the great action, and incredible KO ending, Pac/Marquez 5 would no dbout do 1.5+ milly buys. And Marquez could bargain for close to 50% cut. Meaning they both could make 20+ million out the door. I don't think Marquez can refuse that kind of money.

Although he's probably got more money immediately accessible to him, than both Pac and Floyd do. . He's an accountant by trade, and very smart family man. . But still, 20 more million? Marquez will probably take it.

Comment

Very good numbers. The 5th should be much bigger, it's coming on the back of a much better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Pac made about 18-20 million after taxes, trainer fees, etc. Marquez prolly made about 8-10 million out the door.

Because of the great action, and incredible KO ending, Pac/Marquez 5 would no dbout do 1.5+ milly buys. And Marquez could bargain for close to 50% cut. Meaning they both could make 20+ million out the door. I don't think Marquez can refuse that kind of money.

Although he's probably got more money immediately accessible to him, than both Pac and Floyd do. . He's an accountant by trade, and very smart family man. . But still, 20 more million? Marquez will probably take it.
          all good points

Comment

The 5th fight would bring serious dinero. That's why I think Marquez will not retire and do the the 5th fight.

Comment

1.15 = just under a million, my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Impressive since everyone was saying that nobody wanted to see a 4th fight between the 2.
                I was surprised that this fight pulled only 50k more than Floyd did with JMM , but I guess it proves once again the top guys have pretty much a standard number of buys that they generate , dont matter who they fight , Manny is about a mill , Floyd about 1.3 it only ever fluctuates a approx 100 k or so , if Manny would have fought Cotto at 154 it would have did every bit as well as the 4th JMM bout , I also think the rematch with Bradley would have done those numbers , its obvious they look at the best shot at winning when deciding who they fight , maybe Manny in hindsight should have taken one of the other 2 .

Comment

Very good numbers if they are true.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Gooid post but how does jmm go from $3 mil plus ppv to $20 mil? If manny is also gonna get his $26 plus mil the fight is gonna have to sell more than 1.5. Also, if odh and manny can't do more than 1.25 its gonna be hard for jmm and manny to.

Comment

Would anyone have really bought this fight had Marquez not looked like the Hulk? lol.

Anyway, nice. Good numbers, can't hate on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X