No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Game of Thrones

Just started watching this show, has anybody here heard of it? It's amazing, and I'm only 3 episodes in.

Why hasn't this show been talked about more? Surely can't be because its on HBO, because The Sopranos had a lot of coverage and everybody was talking about it.

And to think HBO rejected Breaking Bad...... Breaking Bad is already possibly the GOAT TV show ever, if it had the production of the HBO money machine.... I can't even imagine how much more amazing the show could of been

Huh? What is that?

You mean Game of Wieners. Ya mos def.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Isn't there like a 30 gajillion post thread floating around here about it?

Comment

It's a great show

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
          Huh? What is that?

You mean Game of Wieners. Ya mos def.
          Huh? Lol

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Isn't there like a 30 gajillion post thread floating around here about it?
          Is there? I didn't notice it. But I probably wouldn't check it til I catch up anyway, in fear of spoilers

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          It's a great show
          It really is. i have it on blu ray and it has this guide thats in the corner during the episodes.... At any time you can click on it to get explainations on characters and history, etc.

Really helps with understanding the lore and makes it even more enjoyable IMO

Comment

never heard of it.

any good? what channel?

Comment

thats with the zombies right?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Nope. It's about the old man with a cancer and his protege who loves to say, "Yo bitch!"

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  never heard of it.

any good? what channel?

It's on HBO. Yes it's great. I recommend getting it on blu-ray so you can get the in-episode guide.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Lol you're thinking of The Walking Dead

Which is also a good show... I'm looking forward to the next season. But it's not nearly as good/epic as GOT, IMO. Still worth a watch from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    It's on HBO. Yes it's great. I recommend getting it on blu-ray so you can get the in-episode guide.

Lol you're thinking of The Walking Dead

Which is also a good show... I'm looking forward to the next season. But it's not nearly as good/epic as GOT, IMO. Still worth a watch from the beginning.

i'm playin, bud...yea i think most of the posters here are caught up and patiently waiting for next season...i suggest you catch up and join the master thread when the time comes

Comment

Working...
                    X