Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Khan's win over Maidana really even count?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Khan's win over Maidana really even count?

I mean like, seriously?

It was like 4 years ago(nearly a half decade) to a NOT trained by Robert Garcia version of Maidana, who even still managed to knock Khan out in the tenth round(according to my card he did anyway if it wasn't for NIKE CORTEZ the bald ****).

I don't even want to imagine what this new and improved version of Maidana trained by Robert Garcia would do to him can you imagine OMG lol it would be murderous.

Nah but seriously though, it was years ago and Maidana has gone from strength to strength and Khan has gone from getting knocked out to getting knocked out to getting knocked out

So who thinks we should just pay it no mind given how long ago(decades lol) it was and what has happened since?

It should count as a win on his record because he won, and I can't believe I'd even have to explain that to anyone.

But it should not count as a legitimate reason for him getting the fight with Floyd if that's what you mean.
    Last edited by Derranged; 02-10-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Does it count???lol really?

Comment

And how did he knock Khan out??he didn't even knock him down...Maidiana was the one on his ass in that fight

Comment

No doubt about the fact that Maidana has improved under Garcia, but he was still a huge puncher and dangerous fighter when they fought. Was a big win for Khan considering his chin issues
          The win shouldn't carry a lot of weight if any, on the decision of who gets the fight, though. Different weight class and both fighters have had highs and lows since then.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            And how did he knock Khan out??he didn't even knock him down...Maidiana was the one on his ass in that fight
            Trust Larry to come in here rushing to defend the fight so Mayweather doesn't look as bad.

You know damn well, damn well Khan was KO'd in that fight. Round ten baby, round ten. That's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
              No doubt about the fact that Maidana has improved under Garcia, but he was still a huge puncher and dangerous fighter when they fought. Was a big win for Khan considering his chin issues
              The win shouldn't carry a lot of weight if any, on the decision of who gets the fight, though. Different weight class and both fighters have had highs and lows since then.
              Let's be real.

Maidana was a forward plodding plodder when Khan fought him.

This new and improved 2.0 version of Maidana trained by ROBERT GARCIA is a whole new machine.

I think if Maidana was to breathe on Khan with a Robert Garcia trained breath it would KO Khan, looooooooooooooooooool.

Comment

poor guy is hated on so much that even legitimate wins dont count as wins anymore? lol

i like maidana but khan had him rollin all over in pain from a nice body shot and khan was never even knocked down in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Trust Larry to come in here rushing to defend the fight so Mayweather doesn't look as bad.

You know damn well, damn well Khan was KO'd in that fight. Round ten baby, round ten. That's all that matters.
                  defend what???mayweather-khan is a **** fight and khan is a glass chinned joke...BUT HE BEAT MAIDIANA AND DROPPED HIM ON HIS ASS-FACT.. and how are you ko'd when you do not hit the ground??he was hurt yes but he did not fall at all...

Comment

Maidiana is still a come forward, flatfooted brawler

Comment

Working...
                    X