Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people over-blowing the potiental of PPV buyrate for Mayweather-Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
    I don't get it.

From Richard to Ellerbe , there predicting 2million+, even 4 million for Mayweather-Mosley. Come on, I know it's a must to be confident and look for big numbers but theres always a line you chill at and don't cross and they cross it all the time.

I just don't see Mosley-Mayweather cracking 2million. If they do, you can always bump this thread and chew me out, but chill I'm sticking to the "no-way-in-hell" will they.

My main reasons are basically cause, casual fans are familiar with Mayweather's style in recent PPVs. Not so exciting even though he of course gets the job done. Mosley ? He's known but his best days as a seller were in his prime during the DLH days. He fights almost once a year, so his market to stay in the casual fans brain dimishes alot.

This 24/7 non-sense is getting too repeatable. Same Floyd talking **** about his opponent. Same fighters saying they going to not thrash talk back but do anyway. Nothing new about this series anymore.

Honestly, people want to see Mosley beat Floyd so this will of course sell. I predict about 1.5million-1.8[AT Best and i'd be shocked if it even hits 1.8] buys for this fight.

Anyone with a brain knows a prime Mosley smokes Floyd. Mosley got beat by Cotto, Mosley has ring rust like he does every year and is getting OLD. Floyd will out-box Mosley all night and frustrate him. I honestly don't see Mosley winning at this age. In his Prime i'd bet on him anyday. Unless Mosley just jabs everytime he comes in with a high energy output and mashes Floyd with combinations for a FULL 12. But let's be real, he doesnt have that much stamina.
    You nailed it bro. Green k

Comment

Working...
    X