Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are a McCain-Palin supporter, you are an uneducated, backwoods, inbred moron.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dios is a known racist on this forum. I should learn to avoid his topics. Still hasn't told me what Obama and Joe Biden will do good for this country, when there track-history shows that both of them are bad for our country. Doesn't matter though, since morons like my brother and sister are all voting for Obama. He'll probably be the next president, doesn't bother me too much but he is worse then McCain.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
      That is the guy JMC chose as the icon for his campaign.

**Hilarity ensues**
      What do you expect from a guy that picked Sarah Palin.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        And his name isn't even Joe.
        "Samuel the Freelance Plumbing Associate and Tax Scofflaw" didn't quite have the same ring to it.

Comment

My response?

Sarah Palin is more qualified than Barack. She just needs to work on her speaking skills and answering questions. She didn't have 2 years or a lifetime to run in the national elections to develop the eloquence speech the other 3 candidates have. But her record in energy and running government is a lot more than Obama.

Comment

Palin attended several colleges and universities. In 1982, she enrolled at Hawaii Pacific College but left after her first semester. She transferred to North Idaho community college, where she spent two semesters as a general studies major. From there, she transferred to the University of Idaho for two semesters.[10][11] During this time Palin won the Miss Wasilla Pageant,[12][13] then finished third in the 1984 Miss Alaska pageant,[14][15] at which she won a college scholarship and the "Miss Congeniality" award.[16] She then attended the Matanuska-Susitna community college in Alaska for one term. The next year she returned to the University of Idaho where she spent three semesters completing her Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism, graduating in 1987.[10][11]

Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review, Obama worked as a community organizer and practiced as a civil rights attorney before serving three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004. He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004

Let's call it about even.

Comment

hell at least palin knows how many letters are in JOBS... biden biden biden hooked on phonics done him wrong

Comment

Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review, Obama worked as a community organizer and practiced as a civil rights attorney before serving three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004. He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                  Did you guys hear about Joe the Plumber?
                  This effin guy isn't really a licensed plumber...
                  He owes back taxes
                  And is far from buying his boses business...
                  Oh BTW he is also a conservative....

What an idiot.
                  He goes by his middle name, like a lot of people, including my father. 1200 in back taxes, yipeeeeeeee. He is a licensed contractor that is looking to buy the plumbing business where he works. What is hilarious is that Obama came to this guys area and asked him a question. Now this guy is better vetted than Obama and continues to be hounded by the media and attacked by morons like yourself.

Funny how Obama's marxist response to this guy's question is lost in all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    He goes by his middle name, like a lot of people, including my father. 1200 in back taxes, yipeeeeeeee. He is a licensed contractor that is looking to buy the plumbing business where he works. What is hilarious is that Obama came to this guys area and asked him a question. Now this guy is better vetted than Obama and continues to be hounded by the media and attacked by morons like yourself.

Funny how Obama's marxist response to this guy's question is lost in all this.
                    If the 1,200 bucks in taxes is no big deal to Samuel, why not just pay it? Better to allow the state to put a tax lien on your house?

Curious.

Comment

Working...
                    X