Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying a motor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your ride is going to save you a TON on petrol.

Smart choice overall.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Your ride is going to save you a TON on petrol.

Smart choice overall.
      Thank's man .Result so it is mate .

Comment

I've noticed lately, since it's been hard times pretty much with the recession.......people are really strapped for cash. (I defintely am) but the bright side (or dark for other people) is they're selling their rides for dirt fekkin cheap. Just look in the classifieds and we're seeing people getting rid of newer model cars for peanuts if you actually have the cash to pay for it.

Gas prices are high as hell also. So I've seen people selling their completely loaded tricked out chevy camaros for like 2 or 3 grand cash.

I mean loaded, with a racing cam, all the racing wires, fancy headers, fancy intake, new micky thompson tires.

Cars that run like 11 seconds quarter mile at the race track.

Would really like to chip away cash and buy something ruthless like that.

Well I say newer model, but I'm talking more about totally dressed up 80's, 90's, Camaros.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
        X