• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
    Lol. Im just being awkward

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
      If you're having sex with someone, you'll never know whether or not you're in it for the sex. If the sex is fantastic, you tend to overlook incompatibilities. Sometimes we'll overlook glaring character flaws just because the sex is awesome. Sex is one of the strongest drives we have; it shoves everything else aside. I believe that you have to remove it from the equation to determine long-term spiritual compatibility. I think that when you've made the lifelong covenant with each other, sex is the reward you give each other.

If someone had told me what I'm telling you, and they'd told it to me before I met my wife, I'd have thought they were insane. I wouldn't have understood. You won't -- can't -- understand until you meet someone and fall in love with them for more than -- in fact, for everything else OTHER THAN -- sex.
      I see. I understand wat ur saying. And ur right, until it happens to me, i cant actually imagine not having sex with a girl im with.
      Especially a cute girl with a juicey little ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
        I see. I understand wat ur saying. And ur right, until it happens to me, i cant actually imagine not having sex with a girl im with.
        Especially a cute girl with a juicey little ass.
        That's what I'm saying. I'm soooooooooooo weak whan it comes to a cute girl with a juicy little ass.

Or just about anything with a snatch.

Comment

Originally posted by 7001 View Post
          That's what I'm saying. I'm soooooooooooo weak whan it comes to a cute girl with a juicy little ass.
          I didn't say it was easy. My wife has an ass like a nectarine.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
            I didn't say it was easy. My wife has an ass like a nectarine.
            Hahaha!!! I couldn't do it I don't think. I am happy to know that there are people out there that made sure that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together and not be divorced 3 years from now. I wish I could do it. You are a better man than me.

Comment

Originally posted by 7001 View Post
              Hahaha!!! I couldn't do it I don't think. I am happy to know that there are people out there that made sure that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together and not be divorced 3 years from now. I wish I could do it. You are a better man than me.
              Im also a better man than u.

(saw Tool last monday night)

Comment

One think Id like to point. If people have sex with no meaning all the time. How do you show someone your love for them
                no. but personally, i always believed in serial monogamy.
                as to what is wrong vs. right, it depends on your morals, values, and beliefs.
                i tend to think more about it rationally, like the person being old enough to have sex and doing it responsibly.

i would say in today's society, there are very few virgins getting married.

Comment

Hell no, sex before marriage isn't wrong.

Comment

Hate to put in such terms.. but is like buying a car, you have to drive it before you buy it. Actually in all seriousness, not being sexually compatible is a big reason a lot of marriages don't last. That's where the cheating comes in and all that other stuff.

Comment

Is sex before marriage wrong? One think Id like to point. If people have sex with no meaning all the time. How do you show someone your love for them
                      Hell no it ain't.

It's part of growin up. Gotta do that **** as a kid, not suddenly after you turn 30. I dunno how the hell people will themselves to wait that long.

And you show a woman you luv her by wantin to be around her when you ain't fuckin her.

Comment

Working...
                      X