Podcast Interview with Cletus "The Hebrew Hammer" Seldin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast Interview with Cletus "The Hebrew Hammer" Seldin

Hey all,

Last week I was lucky enough to have WBC's International Silver Light Welterweight Title Holder, Cletus "The Hebrew Hammer" Seldin on my podcast - "The Knowledge Spot". ----> thekspot.net

Cletus and I talked about: mastering anything in life, dealing with bad relationships, and challenging stereotypes. Furthermore, we went into depth discussing his strength advantage on the rest of his division, and what it means to him every time he steps into the ring knowing he's the strongest.

TIMESTAMPS:

5:30: What competing in combat sports does for other things in life?

12:00: Why having a fallback plan can stop you from accomplishing a goal

14:60: Knowing he***8217;s the strongest in his weight class

22:41: What to do when the crowd hates you

26:00 Cutting people out of your life

36:00 What his girlfriend does to his everyday life

45:00 Why most of the world just thinks about sex

51:00 Being the Jewish kid

----> thekspot.net

I hope you all enjoy!

Jared

Saw his last fight I believe, he looks okay but he's fought nobody yet. Has a bit of an old school style the way he seems to like working up close and puts mustard on his shot. Doesn't just walk in generally and uses his elbows/forearms with his defense.

His lack of snap in his punches will hurt him in the future. He should test his skills with guys like Emmanuel Taylor or Karim Mayfield.

Comment

I agre. Ge still needs to face tougher competition but the guys young and healthy with a good head on his shoulders.

Might take him far

Comment

Bumping in case anyone else is interested.

Comment

Working...
        X