Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which are you ordering? Cotto vs Canelo or Marquez vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo vs Cotto

Comment

Cotto vs Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        you know about sosoboxingpuntocom, right? don't get caught paying for these ppv's at market rate anymore, dude.

as for the topic, i'm definitely watching both, thanks to sosoboxing.
        $40 for a 1 year membership and you get to watch all HBO/Showtime PPV's as well as televised fights from HBO/showtime? Am I reading that correctly? Sounds too good to be true, is the quality really good?

Comment

tough one. both good matchups but i'd get canelo-cotto. mexico vs. puerto rico make entertaining fights.

Comment

Cotto/Canelo would be!

Comment

Cotto vs. Canelo because the fight is guaranteed fireworks, Bradley isn't the most exciting guy when he decides to play it safe. Also the Top Rank under cards always seem to be shit.

I would watch both though.

Comment

Damn that's a tough one, I think I would purchase both! I'm crazy like that.
                Now the real question is, which to watch first? I believe I would watch the JMM Bradley fight first, then Canelo Cotto for the night cap.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Unless Canelo is matched against Floyd or Martinez, I would attend Marquez vs Bradley. Its rear to see two p4p take each other on.

Comment

Mayweather will be fighting Sept. 14, so nobody will have to make this decision lol.

Comment

Dinamita vs Desert Storm. I already know Canelo whips up on Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X