Don't agree with TS but we know why he feels this way

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Don't agree with TS but we know why he feels this way
      *cough* Racial bias *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        If you count robberies, sure.
        why wouldn't i?i agree with everyone else that lucas probably deserved the win over judah and alexander yet at the same time the fights were still close even with the knockdowns yet amir is such a bum yet he was able to stop zab

Comment

Soto is a two time, two division world champion with about 8 title defenses all up. He's a very good fighter and deserves to be mentioned on anyone's resume as among the best they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            why wouldn't i?i agree with everyone else that lucas probably deserved the win over judah and alexander yet at the same time the fights were still close even with the knockdowns yet amir is such a bum yet he was able to stop zab
            I never said Khan was a bum, i was a big fan of his. Triangle theories dont work in boxing.

Lucas should ne undefeated right now. He beat the guy who was ranked right behind Khan at #2, Devon. Which is right where Khan was after his lose to Peterson, when Garcia faced him.

Comment

Rios win over Alvarado is more impressive than any win Lucas has .

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I never said Khan was a bum, i was a big fan of his. Triangle theories dont work in boxing.

Lucas should ne undefeated right now. He beat the guy who was ranked right behind Khan at #2, Devon. Which is right where Khan was after his lose to Peterson, when Garcia faced him.
                who said triangle theories work?you can say you was amir biggest fan it doesn't chang the fact that you been *****ing on amir to hate on danny i guess yet praise lucas for being a victim of contraversial losses but amir has a contraversial loss and a win over him means nothing because of that

Comment

Threads like this aren't even worth responding to. I would say Matthysse's best win was over Alexander. And I known people will say he lost that fight but Matthysse's 2 losses mean as much to me as 5 of the 6 losses on JMM's record. He was disqualified in his debut and should have got the decisions against Norwood, John, and Pacquiao in their 2nd and 3rd fights. Mayweather was the only person to decisively beat Marquez and he failed to make the agreed weight.

Lucas just happened to be on the wrong end of 2 decisions. But for official wins I would say his best win is over Corley or Ajose. Soto is a good fighter but never a top jww. Corley has fought the best jww's in the last decade. Corley has fought Mayweather, Ener Julio, Bailey, Cotto, Alexander, Maidana and Judah just to name a few and gave many of them tough fights including Floyd. And Matthysse obliterated Corley. DeMarcus is past his best but is still a tough durable and competent fighter and Lucas thrashed him knocking him down 8 or 9 times before the fight was stopped. To me that was Matthysse's best official win

Comment

Matthyse going life and death with a shopworn Judah raised alot of red flags in my mind about his potential as an elite level fighter.

Khan completely walked thru Judah, dominated Kotelnyk, beat Maidana & Malinaggi, dropped a contested decision to Peterson...got completely obliterated by Garcia.

There's no question who the best fighter @ 140 is as of right now, and it damn sure ain't Matthysse. He just barely squeeks into the top 3.

Comment

This crap doesnt even matter. Matthysse is going to get his shot, either from Garcia or Peterson. The truth us theres not much difference between any of the three. I wouldnt be shocked if Matthysse was the best, the same way I wouldnt be surprized if Peterson beat the other two. Or Garcia for that matter. This division is very stacked but even at the same time. Thats why its so intriguing.

Comment

Working...
                      X