No announcement yet.

weed was meant to be smoked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    Pretty much every kind of smoke is dangerous.

The biggest indication is that it hurts when you inhale or you get sick- this serves as an evolutionary warning. But when you inhale weed there's no resistance.. it's 10x smoother than tobacco(minus factory additives.)

Weed isn't even a drug. It grows naturally.. and doesn't have to be manufactured. People have been smoking weed since the beginning of time and so that means we and the plant have evolved together symbiotically.

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Jovi View Post
      You're technically not supposed to burn in public, treated as open alcohol containers, but the SPD were given memos to not pursue anyone smoking in public until further notice.
      Well, that sounds somewhat "fair", I guess.

Even if weed was legalized down here in Cali, couldn't see myself blazing up in public, like if I was smoking a cancer stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Even if weed was legalized down here in Cali, couldn't see myself blazing up in public, like if I was smoking a cancer stick.
        I lived in Nor-Cal for a few years before relocating and even though it wasn't legalized like it is now is WA and CO, I recall smoking in public fairly often and not being hassled as long as I wasn't waving my blunt around for everyone to see. For the most part, people didn't say anything. I even remember people smoking on BART.

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Jovi View Post
          I lived in Nor-Cal for a few years before relocating and even though it wasn't legalized like it is now is WA and CO, I recall smoking in public fairly often and not being hassled as long as I wasn't waving my blunt around for everyone to see. For the most part, people didn't say anything. I even remember people smoking on BART.
          I hear you.

I do a lot of work up in Eureka. I have been tipped with big bags of weed, lol.

I have been let go by cops when I was younger with nothing more then them dumping the weed on the ground.

Still couldn't see myself firing up a Zig-Zag in front of a police, even if it was legal.

Comment

it all gets going at 16:30.

@ the title, weed was meant to be smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

I'm sure a lot of it boils down to common sense. If you're smoking weed in a crowded area, children around,etc cops are going to tell you to put it out. If you're smoking in, say, an empty parking lot, no big deal.

It's going to be interesting once the retail smoke shops start opening up. Recently Obama basically said the feds will not be pursuing WA and CO weed laws so that was basically the green light for the next step.

Comment

weed makes you dumb.. i havent smoked in a while but the last time i did, did'nt like it anymore..meth/coke make you smart only for a few of years tho ..lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  weed makes you dumb.. i havent smoked in a while but the last time i did, did'nt like it anymore..meth/coke make you smart only for a few of years tho ..lol
                  Nah...Meth & Coke make you THINK you're smart but you're really not. How many meth heads are high as hell thinking their doing something really intelligent, but to any sober person they are acting ******ed?

I don't know if weed makes you dumb, but I would imagine it's more that it makes you lazy or unmotivated while on it.

I don't smoke btw, only as a teen/early 20's. Never really was my thing. Weed seems way too strong/potent in Washington for me. Makes me think too much, over analyze everything. It's just not fun like it was when I was a teenager when all it would do is make be laugh at everything. I'm sure some of that has to do with the difference between sativa vs indica too.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    If I didn't have a job how do you think I afford all the green I smoke :/

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      You realise aspirin came from bark off a willow tree and penicillin from a mold. Does that mean they aren't drugs? No. Same with various other 'drugs' like magic mushrooms etc, that grow naturally.

But to suggest smoking weed is as normal as the air we breathe in is ridiculous. If you think there is no resistance to smoking weed, you're smoking the shit stuff. When I get my hands on some bangin' bud, it tickles my throat. Not to mention the hairs in your throat are paralysed by the smoke, if smoke was meant to be inhaled, this would not happen.

You're the same guy who thinks all humans evolve together, so it's no surprise you're spouting shit like this. Next up I expect questions like 'If we descended from fish, how come they're still around now' or 'Does a Martian shit in a sand dune'.
                      Smoking weed is smoking peace. It's not hard to recognize a good thing when you see it.

you sound like you hit it too hard. to me, everything in moderation.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-06-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X