No announcement yet.

me and my mates just got attacked by some drug dealers some of them in hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
    Dam bro thats sux as long as your all ok... Its happened to the best of us im sure the best part is at least your a man and went back to help ive seen n heard about so many people leaving there friends to catch a beaten witch makes me sick... If one of us is fighting we all are how we do thing well hope there all good much props to ya!
    I tend to jog on infront of everyone when im drunk, I had done it a few mins before it all kicked off as we were heading towards the kebab shop i took a quik rest for them to catch up and thats when the guy ran up to me and punched me i thought he was some random trying to get into a fight with me so thats why i was just backing away from him asking him what he was doing, i didnt have a clue what was going on. When i got back the only thing i saw was one of my mates being thrown to the floor and then before i had time to decided what to do the twats that were attacking them ran off.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinBieberFan View Post
      That's what you get for sneaking into locker rooms with your thief homies,

Groin guard hustlin ain't easy timmy
      I know who you are. If you're going to get reported over and over again for your alt be prepared to lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
        I know who you are. If you're going to get reported over and over again for your alt be prepared to lose it.
        how bout he lose all his accounts????? would make more sense..whats the purpose of banning an alt account when they can make another and proceed??? i've always had a problem w this...its like sending a child to his room for trouble...yet all his toys are there to play with..

Comment

Working...
        X