No announcement yet.

JUDAH on KHAN: "They Sacrificed Their Queen"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUDAH on KHAN: "They Sacrificed Their Queen"

Judah praised Khan for accepting his challenge but said Khan’s bravado will ultimately be his undoing.

“Amir Khan deserves a lot of credit and he’s shown great heart, putting his world title on the line in a major fight against someone like me,” Judah said. “But this is a gamble for him. He’s good – real good, one loss – but I have more knockouts than he has had fights. He’s like I was when I was in my early 20s: a guy who believes he can beat anybody.

“But this is going to be a bit of a chess match here. They have made a mistake where they have moved their piece on the board. They may have pushed him too far forward and they’re going to find out they’ve sacrificed their queen.

>> I used to think Mayweather was the Bobby Fischer of boxing...maybe it's Zab Judah!

If Judah is at his best he will beat Khan

Comment

Don't go on vacation after this fight Gino...

(If Judah wins i'll give him props)

Comment

I wouldn't be totally surprised to see Judah pull off the upset, but I'm also too used to seeing Judah do the usual. Let's see if Sweet Pea's work paid off.

Comment

Judah is gonna have to be willing to take whatever Khan throws at him and continue to go forward because I strongly doubt he wins a boxing match. He's also gonna have to be a lot more active than he was against both Matthysse and Mabuza.

Comment

""but I have more knockouts than he has had fights""

Comment

this fight will define khans legacy

Comment

Not willing to bet on Judah, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did win. There is gonna be a lot of skill on display in this match.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Not willing to bet on Judah, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did win. There is gonna be a lot of skill on display in this match.
                  ^^^This^^^, and I'm not only going with it because I'm from Forest Park, IL... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    ^^^This^^^, and I'm not only going with it because I'm from Forest Park, IL... LOL
                    You boxing?

Comment

Working...
                    X