Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruddock Dokes............. What a finish.

Comment

• Last night I seen Oscar DeLa Hoya fight Ike Quartey again. Worth watching over.

Comment

• tony halme - iran barkley

Comment

• Wilfredo Rivera vs. Carlos Palomino(98)

Palomino was amazing. Retiring in 1979 after losing to Duran he decided to make a comeback after being retired 18 years. He won four straight by stoppage including a first round knockout over former champion Rene Arredondo. Rivera was coming off a failed title shot against Oscar De La Hoya but was still way too much for the 49 year old ex-champion. The amazing part was that Palomino, tough as nails, refused to to be stopped. He retired again after this fight with the distinction of having nine title bouts and 38 pro bouts with having never been knocked out.
          Last edited by TBear; 09-12-2012, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Israel Vazquez vs. Oscar J. Garcia
            &
            Acelino Freitas vs. Rafael Olvera

Pre title bouts for the younger champs, both fights were undercard bouts in 1998 at Aniheim Ca.

Comment

• Just watched Alvarez vs Lopez on SHO. It was a great fight while it lasted (5th. Rd. TKO). In fact, the whole fight card was terrific (None of the 4 fights went the distance), atypical of most fights today. I was very impressed with the winner of the main event - Saúl "Canelo" Alvarez, in whom I saw shades of Roberto Durán...

Comment

• Harry simon/Winky Wright I am a Simon fan but I thought Wright pulled it off.

Comment

• yeah it was nice to watch Alvarez vs Lopez

Comment

• Leo Santa Cruz v Eric Morel

Cruz was relentless

Comment

• ali vs ron lyle
                      so so fight with somewhat premature stoppage.
                      ruddock vs phillips clean knockout

Comment

Working...
                      X