Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth about Scott Gilfoid and BN24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is that Chris Williams guy (if he even exists), every single "article" he puts out is related to Pacquiao. He dedicates his life to discrediting him. Around Manny's fights Williams will put out a article daily. Every. Single. Day. Like I honestly picture the guy in a dark basement with a serious serial killer vibe, a bunch of Pacquiao posters & pictures plastered all over his walls with Manny's eyes cut out of them. It's freaky. If you were able to go back and count every one of his Manny related threads over the years -- I'd be willing to bet serious money that it's well into the thousands. I swear to God no bull****.

Comment

That site is complete garbage

Boxingscene is the Mayweather and that site is for example B-Suth

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        and that site is for example B-Suth

seriously doe since we boys beercules i'm just gonna pretend i didn't hear that

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

seriously doe since we boys beercules i'm just gonna pretend i didn't hear that
          Hahahah

WarSutherland

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
            Well firstly, as some of you have already pointed out – he doesn’t exist. It’s a made up name.

The articles are purposely written to slay any British fighter, regardless. This is done in order to drive web traffic directly through BN24 (you’ll notice it’s littered with advertisement) and then the resulting revenue stream is used to part-fund the costs associated with running ESB.

I applaud the use of one site to help keep another buoyant, but the fact it makes a joke out of some great fighters, and a countries fighting history is deplorable. This coming from the chief editors of a great source site such as ESB really should know better. Why would boxing aficionados cheapen the sport they love? Bizarre tactic, made all the worse as it’s as transparent as glass.

Am sure it give a fair few of you a giggle now and again, but whilst it help funds ESB it also helps to degrade it. The resulting factor being more and more people using sites such as BS as their regular source of all things boxing and abandoning ESB in their droves.

I guess the last laugh is on us.
            Ya he/it/her also goes under the handles of the professor & MVC on BN24. I just posted two threads on BN24 (they weren't insulting, baiting or trolling threads) one suggesting Pac was the greatest FW/SFW of the 00's & he (MVC) went on a rant about Floyd who's SFW days were essentially in the 90's & the other other was in reference to Lomachenko & Usyk going for Holyfield's CW record & Lomachenko going for two weight champion status. They were legit threads in which I was trying to gauge peoples thought.. Within a minute of his Floyd rant both threads got deleted & my account too LMAO

He is a racist trying to censor anyone who doesn't blow smoke up black US fighters.. He is a man out of time & out of place clinging onto the old guard & clichés, this forum is now clearly for me racially & nationalistically biased with that moron at the helm. He doesn't like you posting any thing he doesn't agree with or which doesn't fit his MO. Underhand little snake butt hurt at the European success in boxing.. Saw a picture of him once on some site LOL Fat, four eyed, middle aged loner LOL

Comment

Working...
            X