Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UC Berkeley Touts $15 Minimum Wage Law; Fires Hundreds Of Workers After It Passes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    but we've got more pressing issues... like the insignificant % of our population of dysfunctional losers known as transgenders being allowed to use which bathroom they identify with.
    I was thinking about this yesterday and I decided that women should decide. Why are men leading the discussion about who should be allowed in a women's bathroom? I asked my girl, she said she didn't care, but she seemed unsure.

For me, I don't care if Chaz Bono uses the men's bathroom. Bigger issues out there my friend.

With that said, transgenders are not normal people. I'll accept gays, but transgenders are deranged.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      I was thinking about this yesterday and I decided that women should decide. Why are men leading the discussion about who should be allowed in a women's bathroom? I asked my girl, she said she didn't care, but she seemed unsure.

For me, I don't care if Chaz Bono uses the men's bathroom. Bigger issues out there my friend.

With that said, transgenders are not normal people. I'll accept gays, but transgenders are deranged.
      The problem is it opens the door for it to be abused. Now some weirdo who likes kids can wear a wig and say he's "transitioning" meanwhile he really just wants to watch kids or molest them.

Comment

I've always believed minimum wage should be a livable wage. Keep drinking the cool aid wall street and greedy business owners telling you that raising minimum wage would lead to job cuts. It would just reduce their millions/billions profits.

Australia minimum wage is $17/hr and their big mac is just a few cents or a dollar more than US. So, no, raising minimum wage won't raise prices nor cause job loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

not just women but anyone with kids. i think it's a non-issue in the sense that it's simply common sense not to allow it, the risk overwhelmingly outweigh the pathetically insignificant benefit. consider the sexual predators, pedophiles out there that can easily abuse this right. hell, transgenders are mostly ****ed up individuals themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            not just women but anyone with kids. i think it's a non-issue in the sense that it's simply common sense not to allow it, the risk overwhelmingly outweigh the pathetically insignificant benefit. consider the sexual predators, pedophiles out there that can easily abuse this right. hell, transgenders are mostly ****ed up individuals themselves.
            Exactly man. A transgender is the epitome of an unstable person, and theyre also delusional. This law regarding it is absolutely ******ed

Comment

Good luck "living" on 15 bucks an hour out in Berkeley.

The school itself is probably one of the most expensive non private universities in the nation as well.

Comment

you get paid for your skills. if your job can be replaced by a robot, you are **** out of luck.

Comment

liberal university types have no idea how the real world works, they'll never get a job in the private sector.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    So, no, raising minimum wage won't raise prices nor cause job loss.
                    It did in this very example!!

Try and keep up please.

Comment

Do these Liberal career politicians know increasing minimum wage will hurt businesses and actually cause an increase in product pricing?

15 bucks for a burger flipper? fuk outta here.

This why I cant stand democrats, most of them never worked a job in their life or run a business, they basically get paid by us tax payers, and do jack all like that Diane Finstein CAREER politician, who has been making six figures a year for years now, and has real estate investments from using tax payer money.

Comment

Working...
                      X