Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Trainer Wants 2-3 More Fights before moving to 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo will be completely shot by the time he's 30. He's destroying his body.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      The middleweight champion's trainer want 2-3 more fights before moving up... to middleweight.
      If he doesn't want to fight just strip him and lets let the sport move on. At the moment the guy is a waste of time. Golovkin vs Degale next would be nice.

Comment

Well then its decided. GGG needs to get to 155 or he's not fighting Canelo til he's 35 years old in May or Sept. 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Yeah, i really believe Cotto would have dared to fight him more than Canelo.

I think Cotto is nowhere near as good as he once was and GGG would be way too much for him and too strong for him these days, but i think he would have still had the balls to get in there unlike Canelo.
          No he wouldn't stop making up fantasies.

1) Cotto was also draining middleweights with catchweight demands.

2) Froze and looked scared when asked about GGG after he drained that guy to 157, and then gave a none committal response (of course he later went on to fight canelo instead of GGG.

3) Not only did he duck GGG for a 155 catchweight with Canelo, but he also vacated the belt (AFTER USING IT FOR LEVERAGE IN CANELO NEGOTIATIONS).

If that is not proof enough for you that he intended to duck GGG from the start, then we really need to get a doctor to surgically remove Cotto's balls from your toungue.

Both Cinnamon and Miguelito are cowards, end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
            No he wouldn't stop making up fantasies.

1) Cotto was also draining middleweights with catchweight demands.

2) Froze and looked scared when asked about GGG after he drained that guy to 157, and then gave a none committal response (of course he later went on to fight canelo instead of GGG.

3) Not only did he duck GGG for a 155 catchweight with Canelo, but he also vacated the belt (AFTER USING IT FOR LEVERAGE IN CANELO NEGOTIATIONS).

If that is not proof enough for you that he intended to duck GGG from the start, then we really need to get a doctor to surgically remove Cotto's balls from your toungue.

Both Cinnamon and Miguelito are cowards, end of story.
            I still think there was more chance of Cotto ever fighting him than Canelo.

I know Cotto was never too keen on the fight but if he had beat Canelo and then the money was right to fight GGG, i think there's a possibility, but only if the money was big.

On the other hand, i don't think Canelo will fight even for good money, there's too much to lose in the long run if he gets beat up. They're still trying to promote him as the new big star of boxing.

Canelo would have much more to lose than Cotto. Cotto is on the back end of his career, so he might have taken that fight is the money was big.

Comment

If this guy is supposed to be the next face of boxing then we are well and truly ****ed. Fanny and Void were bad enough, but at least they were proven elite.

Rocky Dennis-looking mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                The middleweight champion's trainer want 2-3 more fights before moving up... to middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                X