Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good breakdown of the fight here for anyone who's still in doubt:

As a bonus feature, this video also shows how utterly ridiculous and inaccurate compubox is. If you ever want to demonstrate that fact to anyone, just direct them to this clip.

Comment

Floyd stepped up to 135 and got his ass whipped!

Floyd got his revenge in the rematch though, Castillo lost that one fair and square.

Comment

I had Castillo winning but it was real close, cant complain about the decision it dont seem bad, Mayweather fought great n he was injured!!! n he proved in the rematch he was the better boxer

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          I had Castillo winning but it was real close, cant complain about the decision it dont seem bad, Mayweather fought great n he was injured!!! n he proved in the rematch he was the better boxer

Funny how nobody heard about the injury until after the fight (excuses).

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            Floyd won whether you believe he was injured or not. I'll remember this post though. No excuses. Posted by Lincoln Rajballs.

Comment

You didn't watch that fight with the comment you just made. Cause during the fight PBF clearly tells Roger his shoulder is hurt and I believe HBO even mentions it during their commentary. So what is all this after the fight stuff you talking about? If some feel Castillo won cool but to sit here and say the injury was only heard of after fight is a flat out lie. The severity of the injury is still not known. You can talk trash about that all day.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                Just rewatched the fight and again I had Castillo winning clearly. Castillo Put in some good work from the 4th round and up. Castillo was even walking down Mayweather in the last two rounds and he was the champion. Mayweather was the challenger and never fought with any urgency to win that title, it seems like he was just trying to survive. Compu Box stats had Castillo landing more punches and power punches. Floyd should not be undefeated IMO.. I will put a poll..Here are the last two rounds..
                Mayweather won a close fight. Get over it already. If it makes you feel better to say he's 42-1 go ahead. What does that change in the grand scheme of things?

Comment

Entering a fight you don't reveal any weaknesses, it would give the opponent the opportunity to device tactics that exploit them. Anyway he mentioned the injury during the fight ( To Roger), it is also about using overall sense. In Floyd's 43 fight career how many times have you seen him switch hit? During the fight he was frequently switching to a southpaw position because he had difficulty throwing a jab with his left.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Floyd won whether you believe he was injured or not. I'll remember this post though. No excuses. Posted by Lincoln Rajballs.
                    Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Mayweather won a close fight. Get over it already. If it makes you feel better to say he's 42-1 go ahead. What does that change in the grand scheme of things?
                    The flomo division has arrive to enrich the discussion as only they can.

Comment

Lol,just tells who watched the fight and who didnt.

Comment

Working...
                      X