Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Mexican Americans be considered Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check View Post
    All you guys ever talk about is African Americans as American fighters. What about Mexican Americans, they are Americans too. You know, as you laugh at Kirkland, Robert Guerrero tore up that unskilled fighter from Australia. Everyone talks **** about us, yet we still stomp a mud hole in your Eastern European asses. At this point in their careers Guerrero would beat JMM and be the very best in his division, just like Floyd, just like BHOP, just like Nonito, just like Ward. When you gonna get off our countries dick and accept that we have and will always produce the best fighters in the world?
    Quit whinin'. You make all of us look weak w/this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KO-Chulito- View Post
      I agree with you 100%!!! I myself am an American of Mexican roots but I consider myself American,not Mexican. This is the reason why many Hispanic posters here don't like me, you should check out the Hispanic lounge were I've had countless battles regarding this very issue.

They call me a sellout because I love my country the USA but isn't that an oxymoron? I think I would be a sellout if I loved Mexico instead of the US like many Hispanics here do.
      Same here. I love this country 100%. Tired of watching it go down the drain due to unchecked immigration and the crime that is being allowed in.

Comment

• cuz its funny , white americans dont look at mexican americans as jus american. the reason some of us just call ourselves mexican is because we are close to the culture of mexico and go to mexico alot because were tied in pretty good. if your born over here and dont know anything about mexico , then you should call yourself just american cuz you dont know anything about the culture. so just vete ala verga and youll be ok
        Last edited by mis werfanos; 04-12-2011, 02:20 AM. Reason: error

Comment

• Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
          Same here. I love this country 100%. Tired of watching it go down the drain due to unchecked immigration and the crime that is being allowed in.
          your right, i dont know why they just dont stop them people coming from that little island and just quarantine it, its not even attached to america

Comment

Working...
          X