Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quartey or Clottey??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not even debatable. It is Quartey.

Comment

forgotten aspect is that Quartey had warrior instincts to go along with all that talent

Clotty not so much

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        forgotten aspect is that Quartey had warrior instincts to go along with all that talent

Clotty not so much
        yup agree 100%

Comment

They lost when it mattered most. But they were also "victims" of bad judging. People argue that Quartey beat DLH, and he probably should have won against Forresst. But he was beaten by Vargas and Winky.

Clottey on the other hand, I think the only bad judging was Cotto-Clottey. I think Clottey should have a win over Cotto. But he also lost when it mattered most[Margarito and Pacquiao].

Definitely, Quartey had the better career and was the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            They lost when it mattered most. But they were also "victims" of bad judging. People argue that Quartey beat DLH, and he probably should have won against Forresst. But he was beaten by Vargas and Winky.

Clottey on the other hand, I think the only bad judging was Cotto-Clottey. I think Clottey should have a win over Cotto. But he also lost when it mattered most[Margarito and Pacquiao].

I was paying attention up until here...

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
              Who do ya'll think is the better boxer?

IMO I think Quartey was a much better boxer than Clottey!

Decided to make this thread to get away from all the sellouts who only want to pay attention to Pac, Mayweather, Khan all day everyday...

Discussion about them is fine but not 10 out of the 15 threads on the opening page lol....

Quartey by a long country mile.......... It aint even close.

Comment

DID IT!!! troll...

GTFOH!!!
                I reckon Muhammad Ali would of beaten Quartey

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I was paying attention up until here...
                  Actually. I completely agree. Clottey should have a win over Cotto. The fight was close because Joshua has been having a hard time pulling the trigger these past few years.

Comment

Not even a question.

Bazooka is better in every regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Actually. I completely agree. Clottey should have a win over Cotto. The fight was close because Joshua has been having a hard time pulling the trigger these past few years.
                      umm no it was close cuz Cotto had a gash the size of a war trench over his eye from a clottey headbutt.....

Comment

Working...
                      X