No announcement yet.

Your Lounges very own, KING MEAT delivers KO from a clinch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Verse, what really goes through your mind when you sit back and watch videos like this from other BS users? Like this, Pugly's jump roping, and Sully's heavybag video?

I can't imagine it's anything good.

Speaking of which, whatever happened with you and the Z train? I remember him saying he'd fight you, then that video of you sparring surfaced and he got real quiet all of a sudden.
    Well I think they're just joking around. If they're serious then... At least they're trying. As for Charlie? No clue, I should hit that dude up. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      Well I think they're just joking around. If they're serious then... At least they're trying. As for Charlie? No clue, I should hit that dude up. Haha
      let that nut talk, dude. how many times has been punk'd without Ashton Kutcher on the premises already?

Comment

• A
        Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        lol yea some people just dont have the quit in them.

can you bump that sully heavy bag session?
        I don't know where it is. Haha. We should compare. I have a video of me on here somewhere hitting the bag 5 years ago.

Comment

• I
          Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          let that nut talk, dude. how many times has been punk'd without Ashton Kutcher on the premises already?
          I might of forgot to tell you guys on here that me and him had negotiations with him, his other fighter friend and his promoter about 3 years ago. Haha

Comment

• Where is your actual boxing video?

I want to see you vs a trained boxer not a bum who was wild.

Comment

Did you see the original video of me skipping?

It looks exactly like Cotto skipping? Just a steady pace, one foot at a time, barely coming off the ground. . .

No tricks or anything - just basic skipping technique for boxing.

Im sure you can skip rope pretty well since you've probably been doing it more than a few weeks. . Could you post a video of just basic skipping for a few minutes?

Comment

• Me on the heavybag like 5 and a half years ago. Haha http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...light=Heavybag

Comment

A

I don't know where it is. Haha. We should compare. I have a video of me on here somewhere hitting the bag 5 years ago.
                  ill put one up soon once i get back to training to get myself ready for summer

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Did you see the original video of me skipping?

It looks exactly like Cotto skipping? Just a steady pace, one foot at a time, barely coming off the ground. . .

No tricks or anything - just basic skipping technique for boxing.

Im sure you can skip rope pretty well since you've probably been doing it more than a few weeks. . Could you post a video of just basic skipping for a few minutes?
                    the edited one with music and zoom in/out version with commentary is sooooo much better

does engorged have to royalties for that version?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                      a smaller hand is better, you dont hammer a nail in head first.
                      Not really as black and white as that. A big hand means you're likely to hit where as smaller hands means it is harder.

Rarely in a street fight do you connect properly because it's wild, and I have hurt odd knuckles plenty. Heck who actually has lined up knuckles that hit all 4 with a punch? lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X