No announcement yet.

Sexy Sergio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Sergio?

What do you queers think about Sexy Sergio? You a fan or not? IMO hes one of the most badass fighter of our era. I hope he beats the **** outta overrated ass Williams.

What you guys think? Support or Against Sexy Sergio?

Great fighter overrated looks.....

Comment

The majority of those idiot calling him 'Sexy Sergio' are the ones who can't get any pussy.

This is the prime example of how this forum needs ALOT of female posters, most of us are slowly turning into Dj emz type of faggots .

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        The majority of those idiot calling him 'Sexy Sergio' are the ones who can't get any pussy.

This is the prime example of how this forum needs ALOT of female posters, most of us are slowly turning into Dj emz type of faggots .
        please enlighten me how calling him sexy sergio means i get no pu*sy, that is by far the most ******ed thing ive read on here in a while....

Comment

and plus i've seen you make gay related threads and posts, so of course you're going to find my statement 'false' and '******ed'.

Comment

and plus i've seen you make gay related threads and posts, so of course you're going to find my statement 'false' and '******ed'.
            first off i dont make gay related threads or post cuz im not a faqqot. wtf is your problem? im here to discuss boxing and you accusing me of making gay posts.

Comment

anyways, not to turn this into a bash thread...i think sergio is one of the best fighters we have now, terrific counter-puncher with great speed and power, I can't wait for the rematch with Williams.

Comment

anyways, not to turn this into a bash thread...i think sergio is one of the best fighters we have now, terrific counter-puncher with great speed and power, I can't wait for the rematch with Williams.
                hell yea hes mad cool also and i like the way he fights with hands down, i think he has pretty eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by dj stones! View Post
                  hell yea hes mad cool also and i like the way he fights with hands down, i think he has pretty eyes.
                  You're crossing the border buddy .

Comment

You're crossing the border buddy .
                    they look dope i wish i had his eyes there unique, like greyish green kinda idk it looks hot no ****

Comment

Working...
                    X