X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foccer.

Comment

• What do people think of Jack Wilshere's new hairstyle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        It was a dismal display. Dirk is somewhat of a smart guy, but I am at a total loss as to why he defends this ****.

Comment

• Giroud gets caught with his pants down after a dismal display

Another hypejob bites the dust

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            What do people think of Jack Wilshere's new hairstyle?

I say he's on the same path Maloney was on

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              Let me know how much you rate Rojo in 3 months time when he's looking like Bambi on acid. I couldn't have handpicked a more underwhelming big money signing myself.

Because surprisingly, if you scout a player for a longer period of time, then you know, you actually have a good idea of their ability and can accurately value the player.

As opposed to watching the world cup and going from there.

Yes, 'could be'. I can't see into the ****ing future son. Unlike MU 'we aren't a sacking club' FC fans.
              £16M is now big money signing. So what's £32M for Mangala? Astronomical figures?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                £16M is now big money signing. So what's £32M for Mangala? Astronomical figures?
                I know lol... and coming from a City fan too... didn't they pay 20m for the likes of Rodwell, Santa Cruz.. and phukkin jo who couldn't even displace Fred upfront in the world cup

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Giroud gets caught with his pants down after a dismal display

Another hypejob bites the dust
                Giroud is a good player.. Arsenal have just been so reliant on him that he gets scapegoated by certain "fans" when things don't go well.. Maybe Sanchez will help but Sanchez isn't an out an out striker

Comment

• Madrid are crazy trying to get rid of Di Maria so they can sign Falcao. Where on earth will they play all those front players? Manager doesn't even have a say

On top of it, they want about £60M for him.
                  Last edited by Money_May; 08-21-2014, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Vincent Tan just pushed Malky Mackay's wig back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      He'll have been worth every penny if he plays in the heart of our defence for the next 10 years as expected. Even if we end up selling him on in a couple of years we'll still get most of the fee back on him.

Rojo on the other hand I'd predict to be out the door for pennies within 2 years. Willing to eat humble pie if I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X