I just Met Andre Berto (pic inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Awesome experience brah!

I hope you got that slice of pizza autographed!
    or better yet, have berto take a bite and keep that pizza in a glass case.

Comment

Easily the funniest thread i've entered this year. Nice job.

Comment

where's natas? you're supposed to be putting people on ignore now

Comment

lmao............

Comment

I'm betting a billion points that this pic and story is true!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Awesome experience brah!

I hope you got that slice of pizza autographed!
              He was too star strucked to have his sliced signed.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                I work for Party Pizza Inc. So im sitting and talking to one of my co-workers, Shante, and i see this guy looking at the Cooler (the white cooler behind us) and i say to my co-worker "Girl, that guy looks like Berto!" so im looking and i say again, "Girrrlll, that really really REALLY looks like Andre oh my god oh my god oh my god! then she turns and "Yep! that be him"

As hes walking up i say to my co-worker, "this is the guy that lost to Victor Ortiz, Collazo and will lose again to Ortiz for the 2nd time" and she says "for the 2nd time, like really honestly????" talking about how the judges robbed Collazo.

He was here with his Wife, a kid and and an older guy. have to admit that i was alittle star struck. you dont expect an ATG and P4P aka Ortiz's son to walk through your job. So I made him serve us some pizza even though that was supposed to be my job, punk ass hoe.

***EDIT***
                for the clowns and idiots who want to claim this isnt me. heres another pic of the SAME plastic cup I was sippin my lean out of

LOL @ the blue plastic cup

Comment

lol...........

Comment

Excellent thread

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      I think about rude jude...the guy who pretends to be a boxing fan by repeating things he heard Ra rugged man say on his show a few yrs back.....When u meet these fighters in person, no matter how u feel u get shy and jittery....I HATE klit bros and Khan...if I met them in person, I could never tell them my true feelings not because I know they will buss thadass open, but because I would be acting like a little skool girl
                      You are whats wrong with the world. If you feel that strongly just stay in you own space. Dont get wet in the undies for a man you hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X