Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd Mayweather "May 5th...IM HERE.I'M WAITING!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    By "contaminated water" I assume you mean Kool Aid?
    Nope actual contaminated, bacteria laced water..... 3RD WORLD COUNTRY WATER... NEXT TO A CHEMICAL PLANT OF ANYONES CHOICE... LMAO

Comment

• i just say what the fans want to hear , stop putting words in my mouth!!!!!! ---coward floyd junior

Comment

• Make this thing happen so we can worry about something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          Floyd is an established duck, brah. What are you talking about? Ask that guy on the radio, what's his name?

Public pressure and ESPN pressure finally made Floyd bend in addition to seeing Pac losing his prime. Haha...

Way to go Floyd!

So now pac has lost his prime all of a sudden, this is the excuse now.......LMAO!!!

You guys are simply too much.... What made pac lose his prime?????? What serious beating has he taken??? Get on with the excuses, Floyd is older than manny, and yet you know inside Floyd gonna tax that ass!!!!!

Comment

• You people are crazy. At first I gave people credit on both sides, but damn. At some point you gotta realize some people are just brick walls.

Comment

• Another thread same people same argument

Comment

• I guarantee you if they set it up live for both to sign for real and they get them together, I would bet anything that Floyd would not attend. Mayweather doesn't want the fight like he hasn't wanted it for the past 4 years. Misleads people to believe he really does but when the moment comes he disappears.

Comment

Working...
                X