Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins on Jean Pascal: I'm Going To Mess That Kid Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins on Jean Pascal: I'm Going To Mess That Kid Up!

Montreal, Canada ...With American and Canadian media in attendance, Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins hosted a media workout today at a local boxing gym in Montreal, Canada where the 46-year-old Two-Division World Champion and Future Hall of Famer discussed his championship rematch against WBC and Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight World Champion Jean Pascal which takes place this Saturday, May 21 at the Bell Centre in Montreal. In a rare fight week occurrence, Hopkins even stopped to pose and speak with several amateur fighters and fans stating "I promise you this will be the only time you see me on my knee." (See quotes below.) [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he throws more punches than he clinches.

Comment

Honestly, I hate to say it, but I think Hopkins gets Ko'd. His chin already showed signs of fading, and I think he will look his age finally. Just a feeling I may be wrong.

Comment

Whispers in Hopkins ear "Joe Calzaghe".

haha nah i like hopkins, i think that loss humbled him and allowed him to keep accomplishing what he has.

Comment

The first fight was pretty good. Let's hope that there is drama in this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
            Honestly, I hate to say it, but I think Hopkins gets Ko'd. His chin already showed signs of fading, and I think he will look his age finally. Just a feeling I may be wrong.
            did you also think he was losing his balance, maybe dexterity too? Ive heard as you get older your balance, dexterity and coordination go. Especially the first KD, Hopkins 5, even 3 years ago wouldn't have kissed the canvas there.

Comment

Don't count on it, both knockdowns were flash knockdowns and they did not hurt Hopkins. Expect Pascal to win the early rounds with Hopkins coming on around the 5th or 6th round and control the rest of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                I hope he throws more punches than he clinches.
                Seen their first fight? Don't mind being known as a moron?..

Comment

Did he appear wobbled to you? If that's what his resistance is now, then I think it will be enough

Comment

Realy hope Pascal will knock him out ans soon, so we dont ear about this kond of bum in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X