No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch-Johnson Tickets Are Now on Sale For June 4 Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch-Johnson Tickets Are Now on Sale For June 4 Card

ATLANTIC CITY, NJ – Tickets are on sale now for the Super Six semifinal clash between WBC super middleweight champion Carl “Cobra” Froch and Glen “The Road Warrior” Johnson at the Adrian Phillips Ballroom at historic Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Froch I will be there to cheer you on,first Johnson then Ward..WAR Froch!!!!

Comment

Any idea of who will be on the undercard? If its decent ill go.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        Any idea of who will be on the undercard? If its decent ill go.
        I really don't know,but I've been dying to see Froch live..And against Johnson shvt I'm there..I live an hour and a half away..I'm there with a beer in one hand and a beer in the other WAR Froch!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          I'm there with a beer in one hand and a beer in the other WAR Froch!!!!!
          Haha made me laugh bro. War Froch!

Anyone having trouble finding the tickets? I looked under sports>boxing but no luck. Would love to know the card too as it's a bit of a trek from the UK but iif anyone's worth it it's the cobra.

Comment

Come on Road Warrior, I've got 3 million points riding on you!

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              I really don't know,but I've been dying to see Froch live..And against Johnson shvt I'm there..I live an hour and a half away..I'm there with a beer in one hand and a beer in the other WAR Froch!!!!!
              Im about 2 and a half hours away but a weekend in AC with a good fight sounds pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Im about 2 and a half hours away but a weekend in AC with a good fight sounds pretty good.
                Hell yea I agree,nothing like that stink Jersey air to get that blood flowing..Hey is it true the final fight will be at MSG??I'm like 15min away from there..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Come on Road Warrior, I've got 3 million points riding on you!
                  Your heart beat sound like Sasquatch feet lol,just busting ya chops..

Comment

Originally posted by SlappyJoe View Post
                    Haha made me laugh bro. War Froch!

Anyone having trouble finding the tickets? I looked under sports>boxing but no luck. Would love to know the card too as it's a bit of a trek from the UK but iif anyone's worth it it's the cobra.
                    Here ya go:
                    http://m.ticketmaster.com/event/0200...&minorcatid=33

Comment

Working...
                    X