Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Austin Trout Tripleheader On The Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    Exactly.

It's basically a unofficial 154 pound tourney.
    with 6 of the top 12 fighters in the divison.

WBC,WBA,IBF titles all on the line on 1 card.

May 21 will be a good night of boxing.
    Yes! these are the types of cards I envisioned when PBC was announced. We've gotten some good fights like Santa Cruz v. Mares, Garcia v. Peterson, and Broner v. Porter, but there have been waaay to many fights with fighters who were 10-1, 20-1 or even greater underdogs. There have not been enough fights where either fighter had a legit chance to win.

That has really been the problem with boxing more and more, and one of the reasons why Ive been watchin more UFC and less boxing - the matchmaking.
    Haymon has the opportunity to create something here, and so far, he hasn't taken advantage. Lets hope that changes soon and we get more cards like this one!

Comment

Finally. They must have run out of cab drivers to fight.

Comment

Ezy options are Dallas/S Antonio...neither have baseball...

Comment

Charlo bro gonna mess Trout up, stopping him mid to late rounds. Anyone wanna put some points up?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Dont see how anyone could complain about this card.

three decent fights. Vanes vs Lara didnt really excite before, but its still a competitive meaningful match up
            Trust me there's people complaining lol

Comment

Finally! We actually get competitive matchups across the board. I'm in complete shock right now.

Comment

WAR Charlo!!! Although I get confuse which Charlo is which. Knock this Trout fish out. Don't want to hear this fish name ever again.

Lara and Vanes are hostile towards each other which make for a good fight. Both wouldn't want to lose badd..

Comment

Great card. Will be nice to have an established soon to be victims list for Boo Boo.

Comment

All solid fights... I like it.

Comment

Working...
                    X